Keyword

No Profile Edit possible

• Γιώργος Χάλκος
More
14 years 5 months ago #72392 by Γιώργος Χάλκος
Replied by Γιώργος Χάλκος on topic No Profile Edit possible
Which files exactly? I tried changing the TEMPLATE_DIRECTORY/html/com_k2/templates/profile.php with com_k2/templates/profile.php but nothing changed. I still have the same problem (can not change avatar and description).

John Comeskey said:You are correct, LK. I replaced the template's override file with the K2 V2.1's profile.php file and now it works. Rockettheme had apparently failed to update their latest template release with the latest override files.
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. You have to use the forms that are bundled with the latest K2 release. You can use whatever template you want but make sure that in the user registration and in the profile edit forms are being used the K2 files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Γιώργος Χάλκος
More
14 years 5 months ago #72393 by Γιώργος Χάλκος
Replied by Γιώργος Χάλκος on topic No Profile Edit possible
Well... Profile editing still doesn't work for the admin user (which was, of course, created BEFORE I install K2), but guess what: I created a new user from the K2 registration page and averything works fine for this user!

I hope that helps everybody here... :)

Γιώργος Χάλκος said:Which files exactly? I tried changing the TEMPLATE_DIRECTORY/html/com_k2/templates/profile.php with com_k2/templates/profile.php but nothing changed. I still have the same problem (can not change avatar and description). John Comeskey said:You are correct, LK. I replaced the template's override file with the K2 V2.1's profile.php file and now it works. Rockettheme had apparently failed to update their latest template release with the latest override files. Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. You have to use the forms that are bundled with the latest K2 release. You can use whatever template you want but make sure that in the user registration and in the profile edit forms are being used the K2 files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.