Keyword

www.joomlacoders.ca

• Pierre Gazzola
  • Pierre Gazzola's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #73088 by Pierre Gazzola
Replied by Pierre Gazzola on topic www.joomlacoders.ca
I am loosing the point of this conversation maybe just me.
However did talk to you a few time on freenode also there been many users looking for you.

Matthew Murphy said:You mean when it was opensource or whatever before it became freenode? I been IRCing since 1989 on a 33mhz Macintosh I started with netschat (made by netscape) Im DrDigital in that channel...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73089 by DrDigital
Replied by DrDigital on topic www.joomlacoders.ca
Yeah, not only is it klined, and i sent the email multiple times. I had a video card blow up, when I finally got the money together ($250 USD) for a new card went to hook it up i busted my LCD which was DVI and so was my new video card, no VGA, I didnt have the money to replace LCD so i had to get my hands on a vga to DVI adapter and hook up the monitor, then because it was such an old monitor and i used such a high rez i had to find someone else with an LCD so i could hook it up, bring the res down and then use my own monitor, Now my other form of communication towards people was Skype, It keeps crashing and I've done total uninstall and reinstalls and no luck. My plan now it to get me a new hard drive, Install 10.6 and start reinstalling all my software.

In mean time I got several sites i am building and have a client who was wanting me to do a magazine website for him so I decided to install K2 on one of my sites that the database went corrupt..

• Pierre Gazzola
More
14 years 6 months ago #73090 by Pierre Gazzola
let me see if I can get a staff to removed as many like I said been looking for you

Matthew Murphy said:Yeah, not only is it klined, and i sent the email multiple times. I had a video card blow up, when I finally got the money together ($250 USD) for a new card went to hook it up i busted my LCD which was DVI and so was my new video card, no VGA, I didnt have the money to replace LCD so i had to get my hands on a vga to DVI adapter and hook up the monitor, then because it was such an old monitor and i used such a high rez i had to find someone else with an LCD so i could hook it up, bring the res down and then use my own monitor, Now my other form of communication towards people was Skype, It keeps crashing and I've done total uninstall and reinstalls and no luck. My plan now it to get me a new hard drive, Install 10.6 and start reinstalling all my software.
In mean time I got several sites i am building and have a client who was wanting me to do a magazine website for him so I decided to install K2 on one of my sites that the database went corrupt..

• Pierre Gazzola
More
14 years 6 months ago #73091 by Pierre Gazzola
your also welcome to msg me via skype may need your email for removal also can give you access to k2 on joomlacoders to see how great it work.
skype abnews

Pierre Gazzola said:let me see if I can get a staff to removed as many like I said been looking for you

Matthew Murphy said:Yeah, not only is it klined, and i sent the email multiple times. I had a video card blow up, when I finally got the money together ($250 USD) for a new card went to hook it up i busted my LCD which was DVI and so was my new video card, no VGA, I didnt have the money to replace LCD so i had to get my hands on a vga to DVI adapter and hook up the monitor, then because it was such an old monitor and i used such a high rez i had to find someone else with an LCD so i could hook it up, bring the res down and then use my own monitor, Now my other form of communication towards people was Skype, It keeps crashing and I've done total uninstall and reinstalls and no luck. My plan now it to get me a new hard drive, Install 10.6 and start reinstalling all my software. In mean time I got several sites i am building and have a client who was wanting me to do a magazine website for him so I decided to install K2 on one of my sites that the database went corrupt..