Keyword

Article Images

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #73484 by nightshiftcreative.com
Replied by nightshiftcreative.com on topic Article Images
Sure - request me as a friend and then I guess you cans send me the link once I accept you. Haven't really used the messaging system on here so not sure...

Raymond Ringston said:Can I send you a link privately? I don't want my name associated with this website for professional reasons.
Cristina Solana said:Can you post a link to one of your articles so I can check it out. One that you inserted pictures on but are not showing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73485 by that library
Replied by that library on topic Article Images
I definitely recommend the JCE editor, too! You can even upload images from within the lightbox thingie that pops up when you want to insert an image, instead of having to go into your media manager in either a different tab or before hand - and it's free ;)

Cristina Solana said:You do that as you would in the native Joomla Article Manager. For example, I use JCE as my editor and I add images with the Add/Edit Image button in the WYSIWYG editor or just pop the in the HTML is I so choose.

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #73486 by nightshiftcreative.com
Replied by nightshiftcreative.com on topic Article Images
I prefer JCE, but FCK is great too, check them both out and see what best fits your particular projects needs in this case. I would just move away from the native Joomla Editor - that may help - hopefully. :)

Dave Abbott said:I used the JCE editor until I wanted to use modules anywhere which is really useful. That would not work with JCE so I switched to FCK editor which has a word style look and is truly feature rich. I have also been able to upload extra pictures into an item with no problems at all.
Carolyn Harris said:I definitely recommend the JCE editor, too! You can even upload images from within the lightbox thingie that pops up when you want to insert an image, instead of having to go into your media manager in either a different tab or before hand - and it's free ;) Cristina Solana said:You do that as you would in the native Joomla Article Manager. For example, I use JCE as my editor and I add images with the Add/Edit Image button in the WYSIWYG editor or just pop the in the HTML is I so choose.

• Raymond Ringston
  • Raymond Ringston's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #73487 by Raymond Ringston
Replied by Raymond Ringston on topic Article Images
Thanks to all for the help!

JCE is definitely a better editor, but it wasn't the answer. I had the "Introtext HTML cleanup (tag strip)" option set to yes in the K2 parameters.

• Raymond Ringston
  • Raymond Ringston's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #73488 by Raymond Ringston
Replied by Raymond Ringston on topic Article Images
By the way, this also solved an issue I was having where my tinyurls wouldn't show up on our twitter page!