Keyword

Wrong Filter Date

• Zach Schnackel
  • Zach Schnackel's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #73908 by Zach Schnackel
Wrong Filter Date was created by Zach Schnackel
Hey everybody,
If you visit this link you will see that there is an article there. If you then look on the right-side, there is an 'Archives' area. If you click on one of those links (for example this link) you will see that the title says "Items filtered by date: September 2009" instead of October (which is also part of the link - 10) and also is the wrong date that is clicked from the navigation). It looks like the month is -1... has anyone ever seen this? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73909 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Wrong Filter Date
Hi. I don't see something wrong on your page. The links are correct.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Zach Schnackel
More
14 years 6 months ago #73910 by Zach Schnackel
Replied by Zach Schnackel on topic Wrong Filter Date
Hey, thanks for taking a look at the site. I actually was forced to just change the text: "Items from 'date here'" to just say "Archives" because I could not figure why the date was off. I looked at the view.html.php file and changed the date format, and for the archived items in October it was displaying them as September 31, 2009 (when I changed the date format). I had heard of some kind of date offset you can use, I'm not sure if this would apply in this situation. But, the date seems not to be working regardless. Thanks for your help.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. I don't see something wrong on your page. The links are correct.

• Zach Schnackel
More
14 years 6 months ago #73911 by Zach Schnackel
Replied by Zach Schnackel on topic Wrong Filter Date
Hey, I was actually able to fix this by myself. If anyone else has this issue, in components/com_k2/views/itemlist/view.html.php around line 194, change that area to this:

$title = JText::_('Archives:').' '.JHTML::_('date', $date, '%B %Y', '$tzOffset * 3600');

That enables a timezone offset which was exactly my problem. Thanks!