Keyword

Users can't access items page 3 and above on their profile page

• tidhar
  • tidhar's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74532 by tidhar
On the user profile users can't reach page 3 and above, it's "stuck" on page 2, and older items can't be accessed

Edit:
I've noticed that the bevigation below redirects always to pages "/Page-1.html" or "/Page-2.html" regardless of the pressed button, where page-2 always directs to the last page, regardless of how pages that author's supposed to have

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tidhar
More
14 years 6 months ago #74533 by tidhar
ok, so I've tested with different muber of items in each page, and the over all nevigation is just bugged, with most item pages not accessible at all. the only pages that consistanly work OK are the first and last page.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74534 by Nic Nowlan
Are you using a SEF component?

• tidhar
More
14 years 6 months ago #74535 by tidhar
Yes...
sh404SEF

Nic Nowlan said:Are you using a SEF component?

More
14 years 6 months ago #74536 by Lefteris
Hi. Try to disable sh404SEF and see what's happening.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #74537 by Nic Nowlan
That's the culprit, I've had sh404sef break pagination on SOBI2 before. I don't quite remember what I did to fix it, but it involved settings with itemIds/SOBI2 and rebuilding the urls several times.

• tidhar
More
14 years 6 months ago #74538 by tidhar
Thanks for the replies everyone

I've switch to AceSEF and the pagination works really good now, even though the page adress is a lot "durtier"
With 404SEF I could make my users articles look a lot shorter, but I guess pagination is more important :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #74539 by Jeff Whitmore
I got it to work but I had to go into sh404sef and modify the urls and make them custom urls to get pagination to work on my site.
Of course this would be really annoying on sites where the pagination is constantly incrementing.

on my site sh404sef made all the urls end in Page-1.html
I have my site set to only show 10 items at a time and have

so the non-sef urls look like:
index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=100&id=33&lang=en&limitstart=10&task=category&view=itemlist
index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=100&id=33&lang=en&limitstart=20&task=category&view=itemlist
index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=100&id=33&lang=en&limitstart=30&task=category&view=itemlist

sh404sef seems to ignore the &limitstart= on k2 urls.

Since I have my pages set to 10 items I knew
&limitstart=10 would be Page-2.html
&limitstart=20 would be Page-3.html
&limitstart=30 would be Page-4.html
etc, etc.

Annoying for sure but it works on my site where it's not a huge deal if I had to modify a url from time to time. I've tried Artio and AceSEF but I personally prefer the urls sh404sef produces, so in the meantime I'm ok having to deal with this bug. Needs fixing for sure though.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74540 by Nic Nowlan
Im guessing a plugin will come along soon for sh404sef

Aaron Wilson said:I got it to work but I had to go into sh404sef and modify the urls and make them custom urls to get pagination to work on my site. Of course this would be really annoying on sites where the pagination is constantly incrementing.

on my site sh404sef made all the urls end in Page-1.html
I have my site set to only show 10 items at a time and have

so the non-sef urls look like:
index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=100&id=33&lang=en&limitstart=10&task=category&view=itemlist
index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=100&id=33&lang=en&limitstart=20&task=category&view=itemlist
index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=100&id=33&lang=en&limitstart=30&task=category&view=itemlist

sh404sef seems to ignore the &limitstart= on k2 urls.

Since I have my pages set to 10 items I knew
&limitstart=10 would be Page-2.html
&limitstart=20 would be Page-3.html
&limitstart=30 would be Page-4.html
etc, etc.

Annoying for sure but it works on my site where it's not a huge deal if I had to modify a url from time to time. I've tried Artio and AceSEF but I personally prefer the urls sh404sef produces, so in the meantime I'm ok having to deal with this bug. Needs fixing for sure though.

More
14 years 4 months ago #74541 by Mike C
There seems to be some issues with the pagination of the comments, duplications, not sure what's going on but it's weird..

Page-2-20.html
Page-2-20.html

When I click on page 3, it takes me to page 4!