Keyword

K2 V. 2.2 Any?

More
14 years 4 months ago #76158 by Raphael Aretakis
Replied by Raphael Aretakis on topic K2 V. 2.2 Any?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76159 by FidelGonzales
Replied by FidelGonzales on topic K2 V. 2.2 Any?
You ought to follow the JoomlaWorks Twitter feed to find all relevant updates.

Rafail Aretakis said:12

More
14 years 4 months ago #76160 by Allan Kilic
Replied by Allan Kilic on topic K2 V. 2.2 Any?
As usual, the release date is not respected....

More
14 years 4 months ago #76161 by Chris Yates
Replied by Chris Yates on topic K2 V. 2.2 Any?
Alan,

Agree that it's frustrating waiting for the new version to emerge, but give the guys creating this software a chance to get it right huh!

You might have justification if this were an upgrade to a PAID FOR product, but frankly you don't when it's a FREE product offered to the community.

FOTIS, from my Marketing and Customer Service 101 Guides, keeping the customer informed, happy and engaged shoulf be a top priority! :-)

Have a good day.

Be Well,

CHRIS

Allan Kilic said:As usual, the release date is not respected....

More
14 years 4 months ago #76162 by Allan Kilic
Replied by Allan Kilic on topic K2 V. 2.2 Any?
Yeah this is fustrating, especially because JW gives us wrong information.

You know, when you can't follow the schedules... so don't give specific release dates to the public. It's not the first time with Joomlaworks. Just think about freelancers (not my situation) who give work schedules (based on JW release dates) to their clients... They'll be in a dead end. It's just a matter of respect and trust. That's all. If Joomlawork faces some troubles and a has organizational issues... well, we can understand... and wait... as long as JW doesn't tell us specific dates.

I'd really prefer to pay for a faster development process, than to wait for months...

Chris Yates said:Alan,
Agree that it's frustrating waiting for the new version to emerge, but give the guys creating this software a chance to get it right huh!

You might have justification if this were an upgrade to a PAID FOR product, but frankly you don't when it's a FREE product offered to the community.

FOTIS, from my Marketing and Customer Service 101 Guides, keeping the customer informed, happy and engaged shoulf be a top priority! :-)

Have a good day.

Be Well,

CHRIS

Allan Kilic said:As usual, the release date is not respected....