Keyword

original item image!

More
11 years 7 months ago #102281 by fafa
original item image! was created by fafa
hi, please is there a way for the component NOT to change the original image width?
at least i want the XL image to be the exact original image? because for example my original image width is 2000px and its height sth about 4000px with the size of 400 kb .

i know there is k2 parameters for the width of images ,but i want the exact original image with no change and no resize to be placed as the extra large image of the item.
sorry for my bad english
and thanks in advance. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #102282 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: original item image!
check the K2 options, images tab, where you will find the default values for images that k2 uses

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #102283 by fafa
Replied by fafa on topic Re: original item image!

William White wrote: check the K2 options, images tab, where you will find the default values for images that k2 uses

i know there is k2 option . all the fiedls for xs,small,medium,large and xl need to have values !
my problem is that i dont want the XL field have any value so that it does NOT convert or resize my original image to its value. i want my original image to be placed as the XL case as exact and with no change.the other fields such as XS,S,M, AND Large may convert it to their defined width but NOT for the XL field.
i hope i could say why i meant.
please help me or tell me which file should i tweak in k2 PHP files to remove XL image values so the original image with its original width can be used as the XL case with no resize or convert.
thanks.

More
11 years 7 months ago #102284 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: original item image!
I dont think that will work as k2 processes all the images and stores them it's way. If you need no resizing, insert the image into the content with the editor

More
11 years 6 months ago #102285 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: original item image!
Hi. The original image is also kept in the server under the /media/k2/items/src directory. So if you are famliar with PHP you can make a K2 plugin which will assign the original image to the XL image in the runtime.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Jonathan Roza Magoga
More
6 years 1 month ago #166751 by Jonathan Roza Magoga
Replied by Jonathan Roza Magoga on topic original item image!
I know this is a bit old, but still valid for current K2.

K2 is definitely processing the original image, stored under the /src folder.

K2 devs, can you please just don't do that?
If it's a source, an original, it shouldn't be tampered with.