Keyword

K2 Content Wall

• Boyan Dimov
  • Boyan Dimov's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #121501 by Boyan Dimov
K2 Content Wall was created by Boyan Dimov
Hi,

I'm using K2 Content Wall in my front page and I want to translate "Read more" button.
After I translate it here:
languages/en-GB/: en-GB.com-k2.ini
languages/override/: en-GB.override.ini
modules/mod_jxtc_k2contentwall/templates/"my template"/ : more.html

my button is still "Read more".

Do anyone know where I need to translate to change that text of button?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #121502 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: K2 Content Wall
Since the language definition is used in the K2 Content Wall module you need to change it in the module's language file. Locate it in the languages/en-GB/.... folder.

• Boyan Dimov
More
10 years 4 months ago #121503 by Boyan Dimov
Replied by Boyan Dimov on topic Re: K2 Content Wall
I look in the language/en-gb but there is no file for K2 Content Wall...
Any other ideas?

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #121504 by Yiota
Check in the module itself to see where this read more definition comes from.

• Boyan Dimov
More
10 years 4 months ago #121505 by Boyan Dimov
Replied by Boyan Dimov on topic Re: K2 Content Wall
So I find the solution:

You must look on the parameters of the module, this is the correct place to do that, but make sure that the parameter "template" is set in "none selected" in other case the module will ignore the code that is set on the template parameters and will apply the code that is set on the predefined template, also, make sure that is not a cache issue.

So you must open Joomlaxtc K2 Content wall, find Template button ... there is MozaixUser1Layout , now choose edit
now the code is shown in the Module HTML Template, Main Content template and More Content HTML template. I copyed all of these html and inserted them into None template and then translated Read more.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #121506 by Yiota
Thank you for sharing this.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #168760 by Jose
Replied by Jose on topic K2 Content Wall
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this and I'm starting with a website that uses the slider "JoomlaXTC K2 Content Wall v1.29.1". I beleive this is ti's name.

So my first intent was to call an item (with this banner: drive.google.com/file/d/1MDEMg5JXpwNQ33lQfUpKBinxVQ3x6r0h/view?usp=sharing), but to view a different image in the homepage slider (this one: drive.google.com/file/d/1d1E2K2Ld_NnaoyB6fab9AiiQNHptPOm_/view?usp=sharing).
and the idea was to do this for 3 items in total.
Obviously I wasn't able to do it, because the slider was calling only the item image. :(

Then I tried to use in the items banners the images I wanted in the homepage slider.
But the dimensions were wrong and the images were sliced on both ends.

I'm desperate.

Can anyone help me?

This is the code I have now:
/* Element Style */
.retroid_mainslide {height:750px; box-shadow: inset 0 0 120px rgba(0,0,0,1); background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.page-1 .retroid_mainslide {background-position:left top;}
.page-2 .retroid_mainslide {background-position: center top!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .mainslidetint {background: url(shadow-sm.png) no-repeat; background-size:100% 100%;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext {color:#fff!important; position:absolute; bottom:60px;font-weight:bold; width:100%;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a h2 {font-weight:bold!important; font-size:80px;line-height:95%!important; color:#fff!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .writtenblock,
.retroid_mainslide .dateblock,
.retroid_mainslide .categoryblock {float:right;margin:22px 0 0 60px; padding-left:60px; border-left: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.65); }
.categoryblock {border:none!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .categoryblock span,
.retroid_mainslide .writtenblock span,
.retroid_mainslide .dateblock span {color:#fff!important; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold; }
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .categoryblock p, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .writtenblock p, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .dateblock p {color:#fff!important; font-size:16px; margin-top:4px; font-weight:normal!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a {width:46%;  padding-right:3.5%; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.65); float:left; padding-top:30px; padding-bottom:30px;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b {width:40%;  padding-left:3.5%; float:left; padding-top:30px; padding-bottom:30px;text-align:left;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b p {font-size:24px; color:#fff!important; font-weight:100!important;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:left;margin-top:3px;display:block;line-height:140%!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b .morelink  {background:none!important; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.65); color:#fff!important; font-size:12px; padding:6px 32px 7px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-top:35px!important; display:inline-block;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b .morelink:hover {background:#fff!important; color:#333!important;}
@media screen and (max-width: 1740px) {
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a h2 {font-size:60px; margin-top:3px!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b p {font-size:18px;}	
}
@media screen and (max-width: 1440px) {
.retroid_mainslide {height:870px;}
}
@media screen and (max-width: 1280px){
.retroid_mainslide {height:720px; background-size:1280px 720px!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .writtenblock, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .dateblock, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .categoryblock {
	margin:22px 0 0 30px; padding-left:30px;}
	.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b p {font-size:24px; margin-top:10px!important; letter-spacing:-1px;}	
}
@media screen and (max-width: 930px){
.retroid_mainslide {height:600px;}
.retroid_mainslide {text-align:center!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b {float:none!important; width:100%!important; padding:0px!important; text-align:center!important; border:none!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .writtenblock, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .dateblock, .retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .categoryblock {
	float:none!important; display:inline-block!important; margin:22px 0 0 0 !important; padding:0 40px !important; border:none;  }
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a .dateblock {border-left: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.65); border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.65);}	
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b p {text-align:center!important; margin-top:30px!important; margin:0 30px;}
}
@media screen and (max-width: 500px){
.retroid_mainslide {height:445px!important; background-size:840px 470px!important; box-shadow:none!important;}
	display:none!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-a h2 {font-size:46px!important; line-height:90%!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b p {font-size:18px; margin-top:8px!important;}
.retroid_mainslide .slidetext .slidetext-b .morelink {margin-top:12px!important;}
.page-1 .retroid_mainslide {background-position:-100px 0 !important;}	

}
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Jose.

More
5 years 7 months ago #168770 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic K2 Content Wall
You should obviously contact JoomlaXTC, it's not a K2 issue.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)