Keyword

Bug found: extra fields

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #125915 by Mark
Bug found: extra fields was created by Mark
I initially reported a problem here: getk2.org/community/English-K2-Community/190924-Associated-Extra-Fields-Group-not-pre-selecting

If I edit a category and want to assign an extra field group to that category, I have over 50 extra field groups, in some cases the extra field's were not pre-selecting. The reason is because not all extra fields were being populated in the drop-down list.

I've now figured out that the number of items appearing in the extra field drop-down is directly related to the pagination "show number" drop down on categories page. IE: if I set pagination to 5, then edit a category, only 5 extra field items will appear in the list. If I set pagination to 50, 50 will appear. In order for me to work properly, I'm forced to have pagination set to ALL so I can see all extra field groups.

If this is a bug, it really needs fixing - its been quite frustrating having to work with this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #125916 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Bug found: extra fields
Why did you open another topic ? We can continue our discussion to the previous topic getk2.org/community/English-K2-Community/190924-Associated-Extra-Fields-Group-not-pre-selecting.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.