Keyword

Joomla 3.4.1 to 3.4.1 Save , Save & close not working

More
8 years 9 months ago #146089 by Kim Osiris
I have the same error and it is definitely due to the update from j3.4.1 - 3.4.3 and I see you have posted an update ( www.joomlaworks.net/forum/product-updates/42085-july-8th,-2015-frontpage-slideshow-v3-6-0 ) addressing the issue with the joomla update and FPSS.

My subscription has expired and since I do not need the new features added, all I want is the fix for the non-save error, I do not wish to purchase a subscription just for an error correction.

I do not have any script conflict and the only error I see in the console when attempting to save is TypeError: t is null and points to Joomla core at media/system/js/core.js

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #146104 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Joomla 3.4.1 to 3.4.3 Save , Save & close not working
Hello Kim,

The issue Muhammad Usman was describing was irrelevant to Joomla! 3.4.3. It was related to 3rd party K2 extensions. He was not using FPSS.

We are aware of the FPSS issue and it has been fixed in the latest version. Unfortunately an active subscription is needed to download this update.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #146187 by Kim Osiris
Based on the thread title, it fit exactly the error with FPSS. Should I satrt a new thread?

As stated, I do not need the added functions, I just need it working as it was before the Joomla update. It appears to be a javascript conflict and I figure you have the exact simple fix. Just point me in the direction and I'll get it done. I do not wish to purchase a new copy just to fix an error with your software.

Please just post the step to fix the issue with FPSS not able to save since Joomla 3.4.3 update. Send me an email if you don't want others to have the correction.

More
8 years 9 months ago #146199 by Lefteris
@Kim Osiris

The error was not introduced by our software. It was working fine in the previous Joomla! version. You have to renew your subscription in order to get the new version of Frontpage Slideshow.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)