Keyword

Suggestions for improvements in the next version of K2

• reza salari
  • reza salari's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #164646 by reza salari
Hello
Because I'm unable to support Persian language, I translate my article. I hope it is good.
Component K2 is a powerful plugin. But I think it needs the following features to attract more users.
What I write is my suggestion. With the advent of large plugins and looking at Joomla 4, I say:
1-K2 requires the plugin to insert the fields in the article. All users do not like the content fields at the bottom of the article. Every user should be able to put it wherever he wants. This is true of video, gallery, and even comments. The site should be flexible, and the user should place them in their article according to their needs with short codes or plugins.

2. K2 requires a highly advanced editor so users can easily format their articles, and by clicking and dragging different positions, they add the various elements they need to add to the article. These features can include creating a tab or accordion, or a button and button, and so on.
In this way, users can place, for example, a number of fields in a sheet and place a number on another sheet or comments in a sheet beside the rest so that the reader is not unpollowed to browse the entire page to get comments. .

3. It is better to have several styles ready for K2 to not require editing of the CSS codes. In this section, users can also create new styles and save them so that they can select each article they want for each article or authorize Let the article follow the default style.
This way, the appearance of K2 to display each article can be different, and users can change with different K2 different sections of their website.

I am an idea and I share the benefits of trading in software ideas, but these suggestions are just to help improve your strong component.

Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• reza salari
  • reza salari's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #164647 by reza salari
I am an IdeaPad and get a portion of the profit of the software business, but these suggestions are just to help you improve your strong component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.