Keyword

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array...

More
6 years 3 months ago #166258 by none
Hi everyone,

For some reason these error messages are showing up on a site I help look after:
Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /nfs/c01/h02/mnt/2946/domains/aboutthesky.com/html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php on line 473

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /nfs/c01/h02/mnt/2946/domains/aboutthesky.com/html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php on line 474

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c01/h02/mnt/2946/domains/aboutthesky.com/html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php on line 476

I have looked at the file in question and it looks fine to me. I tried reverting back to PHP 5.6 but no luck, it's currently on the latest version of PHP 7. It is only occurring on the following page on the site:

www.aboutthesky.com/smallstorm-blog/2015

Does anyone know what may be causing this? Or how I would go about getting rid of these warnings...I can't even "hide" the warnings as they aren't inside their own div's or anything. Your help would be very much appreciated. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #166261 by JoomlaWorks
Good catch. That's a bug in how YouTube URLs are parsed. The ones you embedded probably contained multiple arguments on the URL e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=dhFM8akm9a4&this=X&that=Y

Fixed on AllVideos' GitHub repo so just install the latest export (from github.com/joomlaworks/allvideos/archive/master.zip) directly on your site. It should read as v4.8.1 although it's not yet finalized (but stable nevertheless).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by JoomlaWorks.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #166262 by none
Hey Fotis,
Ah ok thanks for the info. I installed the updated version (4.8.1) however the warnings are still showing, even after clearing the browser cache. Have you got any other ideas as to what it might be? Thanks again for your help with this matter.

Edit: the YouTube shortcode contents for both videos on this page look like this: {youtube}KJVZa9_Ha5c{/youtube} - if that helps.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by none. Reason: add info

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #166927 by Gora77
Edit: the YouTube shortcode contents for both videos on this page look like this: {youtube}KJVZa9_Ha5c{/youtube} - if that helps.

I did ,too, but in this case I can't make the settings for the video. Only the settings in the plugin itself.
How can I change the video size: length and width? And you can't move the view to the right or to the left...
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Gora77.