Keyword

Article List from Category Format - Accordion Specific

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167372 by Kilch
So I'm trying to add an accordion to show Items I have created in their own related category using K2. How can make this into a list only without all the other associated information (ex: date created, publisher, Read More, etc). All I want to show is the title only. I've gone through all the settings and I believe I have everything set accordingly.

Please see attached photos for more details. BTW, this issue I'm experiencing not only happens with K2, but also in Joomla's Articles. Even occurs when I try to make this outside the accordion module.

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167373 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Article List from Category Format - Accordion Specific
Hello,

Since this issue is related to the module, you need to address this issue to the module's developers.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167376 by Kilch
No worries, I figured it out using CSS editing.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167380 by Kilch
OK, got it the way I want it. The only problem I am having now at this time is relocating the Date Created to the front of the title. What would be the CSS code for that?

Thanks
Attachments:

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167388 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Article List from Category Format - Accordion Specific
Hello,

No you will have to override the module's template and move the date's code to the desired position.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)