Keyword

K2 Image Slider?

• Steve Hall
  • Steve Hall's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #168424 by Steve Hall
K2 Image Slider? was created by Steve Hall
Fairly new to joomla/k2. Love it's customisation but slowly learning that trawling through the millions of extensions is an absolute nightmare.

I downloaded K2 and love the additional functionality it gives to articles. However, one of the main reasons for download is that I wanted to include image galleries and videos in articles (features promised by the K2 blurb).

Now I come to try and include an image gallery, I see it requires a paid extension to get working. This strikes me as a bit of a low move on the authors' part. Further more, despite spending nearly an entire day searching and downloading extensions and trying different things I can't for the life of me get image sliders working in K2.

So, the simple question is: how do I get an image slider running for free in K2?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #168441 by Muk Cung
Replied by Muk Cung on topic K2 Image Slider?
Hi Mate, you can use this extension for free slider for K2 extensions.joomla.org/extension/inceptive-image-gallery-for-k2/

• Steve Hall
  • Steve Hall's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #168442 by Steve Hall
Replied by Steve Hall on topic K2 Image Slider?
Thanks fella, although I had tried this one before. Tried it again and still can't get it working - image previews are broken and nothing shows on the final site. The hunt continues...

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #168462 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 Image Slider?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)