Keyword

When Searchresults are filtered it gives whitespaces

• Manuel
  • Manuel's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #168581 by Manuel
I've this ski/snowboard-trip website. The detailed trips are build with the k2 extension in Joomla. And on the front page I have a k2 filter where you can select some preferences and then it gives you back the trips that fullfill your wishes.
But somehow after you do this and it shows the results, there's on random places between the searchresults whitespaces. Just emtpy spots which aren't filled up. I can't seem to find what the problem might be. Any idea?

The website is www.snowmania.be
And you get searchresults by clicking on the black button on the homepage that says 'ZOEKEN!'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #168584 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic When Searchresults are filtered it gives whitespaces
Hello Manuel,

This filtering extension is not a part of K2. You need to address this issue to the extension's developer, or if it came bundled with the template, to the template's devs.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Manuel
  • Manuel's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #168598 by Manuel
But in my modules by type it says 'K2 Filter & Search module' doesnt that means it's a part of K2?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm pretty new to Joomla and especially K2 and try to get my head around the problems I need to fix.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #168599 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic When Searchresults are filtered it gives whitespaces
This is a 3rd party extension developed by another company which we are not affiliated with.
Unfortunately I am not aware of the extension's specifics.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)