Keyword

Slideshow not working in K2 environment on Joomla site

• Mark Dunn
  • Mark Dunn's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #169535 by Mark Dunn
I've taken over site maintenance for a client our company represents and am trying to figure out this issue we are having with galleries not displaying as slideshows on pages (see screencap). www.theseaviewinn.com/rooms/penthouse-suites/28-penthouse-suites

Every time I choose the option to use a slideshow rather than 'default' the images completely disappear. I've already contacted Joomlart the theme developer and they said its an issue with the K2 component that the pages are built in.

Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #169539 by JoomlaWorks
Some extension (a system plugin or perhaps an option in the template) is removing jQuery from your site and lots of scripts fail to render properly.

P.S. Pretty irresponsible response from JoomlArt I'd say. Took me 5 secs to open the browser's dev console and see the JS issues.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Mark Dunn
  • Mark Dunn's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #169560 by Mark Dunn
Hey there Fotis,

Thanks for the prompt reply and for examining the site to discover the JS issues. Very frustrating about Joomlart indeed. I'm going to recommend to my boss that I go through and update all the plugins to see if that solves the issue.

Mark

More
5 years 6 months ago #169564 by JoomlaWorks
Also make sure there is no extension stripping jQuery (or an option in the template). This would be a quicker solution for sure.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)