Keyword

White page/ memory error in back end when trying to list K2 items or users

• Chad Criswell
  • Chad Criswell's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #170382 by Chad Criswell
We noticed that our search page wasn't filling in information any more after upgrading K2 to the current version.

www.glasspatterns.com/en/search-tutorials.html?f[g][4][]=3

If I click K2>Users I get a white page but without any relevant errors.

When I go into the back end and click on K2>Items I get a white page. With error reporting turned on I get:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/glasspa1/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 887

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/glasspa1/public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Registry.php on line 89

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/glasspa1/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 2043

Warning: Unknown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

Any idea what I need to do? for additional plugins I know we are using Filter For K2 and plg_searcher_k2 by Styleware

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #170385 by JoomlaWorks
The single K2 item acting as search page seems to work.

As for the backend errors, the issue is probably caused by the Styleware plugin.

Try upgrading to K2 v2.9.1 (dev) which uses half the queries in the backend in case that lightens up the load. Get it from: github.com/getk2/k2/archive/master.zip

But I'm leaning towards incompatibility with the Styleware plugin as I know they haven't been updated for some time already. If you wanna be on the safe side, look at the filtering/search plugins from JoomReem.com or Joomcar.net.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.