Keyword

Files will not stop saving

• Todd Williams
  • Todd Williams's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #170670 by Todd Williams
Files will not stop saving was created by Todd Williams
I am running K2 on v2.9.0 on Joomla 3.9.1 and when I edit or create a new K2 item, it will not quit saving. What I mean is that when I press "Save," "Save and Close," or "Save and New" for a file I am editing the tabs indicator says that it is always working on the request. When I press "Save and Close" or "Save and New" he file never closes. I have tested this in Chrome and Firefox. It existed before I upgraded to K2 2.9.0 and I was hoping the upgrade would fix it (it also existed on older versions of Joomla). The good news is that it actually does save, but it is like the "Save" action never gets acknowledged. The only way I can get the file to close is to press "Cancel."

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Todd Williams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Todd Williams
  • Todd Williams's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #170671 by Todd Williams
Replied by Todd Williams on topic Files will not stop saving
Another piece of data that I just discovered while posting this. After about 2 minutes (I have never let it sit that long) I get a 500 Internal Server Error. Normally, I look for the changes to take effect on the website and hit cancel LONG before the 2 minutes is up.

Cheers,
Todd Williams

More
5 years 3 months ago #170689 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Files will not stop saving
Install v2.9.1 (dev) on top github.com/getk2/k2/archive/master.zip and try once more please.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)