Keyword

Attachments error URL

More
5 years 3 months ago #170744 by LD
Attachments error URL was created by LD
Hello,
in K2 articles my attachments do not work properly and will end up with 404.
Example:
Article URL: www.spstrutnov.cz/novinky/36-souteze/uspech-ve-3d-modelovani-v-autodesk-academia-design-2018
Attachment URL: www.spstrutnov.cz/novinky/download/53_f4017a2558d5d00b06f1435b4197f9cb

Obviously there is no part in the URL where the category is listed. "36-souteze".

I've tried everything possible, looking for forums, but none of this has helped to solve the problem. Will anyone please help me with this?
K2 version: 2.9.0, but the problem is long-lasting and was the same in the previous version before the update.

Regards
LD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #170750 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Attachments error URL
Are you using some third-party SEF extension?
Is K2's "Advanced SEF" option enabled and if so, what are your settings there (a screenshot would help)?
Are you perhaps filtering/modifying the attachments foreach loop?

The actual download URL for the page you provided should be: www.spstrutnov.cz/novinky/36-souteze/download/53_f4017a2558d5d00b06f1435b4197f9cb

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by JoomlaWorks.

More
5 years 3 months ago #170773 by LD
Replied by LD on topic Attachments error URL
Hello,
I do not use any other SEF products. In the appendix I send the SEO K2 and SEF Joomla settings. I tried experimenting with the settings, but none of this led to a good result.
Yes, the address should be the way you specified it and it works after you enter the browser. In fact, however, the K2 URL is the part of the URL where the category name is shown. "36-souteze" will not be placed.
I'm sorry, but I do not understand the question: "Are you probably filtering / modifying the attachments foreach loop?".
Attachments:

More
5 years 3 months ago #170776 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Attachments error URL
I was referring to the item.php template in K2. There's a foreach loop that renders the attachment links. Can you check if you have an override in the first place and if so, can you compare the override with the source file?

Here's a guide on K2 templating (for the paths): getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)