5 years 2 days ago #171774 by carlostegs
Dear
Hello!

Yesterday I updated my site to Joomla 3.9.5
My server is apache, with PHP 3.6.39
My Template is the Gavick News
k2 2.8

I had no problem two days ago, only after the Joomla update

The following occurs in the previous version whenever dragging image into the K2 editor, it worked fine.

I noticed today, when I try to drag image into the editor of the movie he does not accept it and gives the following error:

" Error. Could not send file .: undefined "

Detail: The highlighted image loaded by the image panel, this works normal.
Only the drag image to the middle of the text, the one that gives this error above

Can you guys help me solve this problem?

I await a possible help
thank you
Success
Carlos Tegs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• carlostegs
  • carlostegs's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 2 days ago #171775 by carlostegs
Complementing

By testing everything works, until you put the image manually, by the button of the editor it enters normal, OR BE, I load the image in the FTP folder in the image and in the button I set the address of it there yes it enters.

It just does not work how to drag into the editor window that until yesterday before the update of Joomla from 3.94 to 3.95 worked without problems

It seems that when I drag the image the system does not find the folder path images

Can someone tell me if this is what I'm thinking and tell me which file is this way to fix this?

waiting for help
thank you
success
Carlos Tegs

More
5 years 2 days ago #171785 by JoomlaWorks
Why aren't you using K2 v2.9.0 (latest)?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• carlostegs
More
5 years 2 days ago #171790 by carlostegs
Fotis

Hello!
Thanks for your response

As I read that several people when updating the apartment had problems I was afraid.

It happens to be a Daily News site and I'm worried about updating and giving some trouble.

Until yesterday before the update of Joomla 3.94 to 3.95 I did not have any kind of problem, everything worked perfect.

That's why I have not updated yet.

It happens that the Mysql database is very large and I intend to only make a backup of the news, if I have problems I have one more chance to recover besides the daily Backups that I do. More than 150 thousand news

As I read that several people when updating the apartment had problems I was afraid.

So I'm trying to find out if there's anyone who has ever had this to try to solve without risking it.

I await your comments
abs
Success
Carlos Tegs

• carlostegs
More
5 years 2 days ago #171792 by carlostegs
Fotis

Dear
I have more than 1 site, so I ventured into two of them
I ended up updating 1 of them for K2 version 2.9, I even added the error screen that continues:

"Error. Could not send file.: Undefined"

But even in the US version K2 v2.9 continues the same problem of the world K2 v2.8

Remembering that only when I drag an image from the desktop into the browser editor does this occur

If I put the image inside the images folder and indicate the address manually in the editor button, so it works perfectly.

But until yesterday before the update of Joomla 3.94 to 3.95 worked and was much faster, even more so for us which is a site of many news.

If you need the screen image, I took a print but I do not know how to send it to you, although the texts are in portuguese from brazil

If you have any ideas, thank you in advance.
awaiting

thank you very much
Success
Carlos Tegs
Brazil
(Translated by Google)

• carlostegs
More
5 years 1 day ago #171795 by carlostegs
Fotis
Hello

After switching to version 2.90 of the component K2, I decided to do some tests

I took the Libraries folder from the full version of joomla 3.9.5 and loaded the site and changed to mine and even then the error continued.

Then I had the idea to get the media folder of the full version of joomla 3.9.5 and also loaded and it also did not work.

I also had the idea of taking the entire folder of the editor tinymce and put in the place of mine and also did not solve.

I'm trying to eliminate the doubts of what could be causing this.

Any idea?

Thank you in advance, a possible help
a big hug
Success
Carlos Tegs

More
5 years 1 day ago - 4 years 11 months ago #171804 by JoomlaWorks
None really, cause the editor is not part of K2.

What I do know is that you need to use either K2 v2.9.0 or 2.9.1 (dev) (from github.com/getk2/k2/archive/master.zip) if you want to be fully compatible with the latest Joomla releases. K2 updates are always safe. Worst case scenario is to have to update minor parts in your template overrides to match any changes in K2 (e.g. the modal window trigger for images in 2.9.0).

Let me repeat that. It's always safe to upgrade K2. And the latest version is always the most stable and reliable.

---
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by JoomlaWorks.

• carlostegs
More
4 years 11 months ago #171829 by carlostegs
Thank you...
As I said I had already installed the version K2 v2.9.0, now I'm going to install this K2 v2.9.1 and I'll test it after I do it here, I'll come back and I'll solve it ...
For now, I ask the kindness of waiting
Thank you very much for now.

Success always

a big hug
Success
Carlos Tegs

More
4 years 11 months ago #171840 by JoomlaWorks
Sure, I'll wait. Just update this thread when you're ready.

---

• carlostegs
More
4 years 11 months ago #171863 by carlostegs
Fotis
Hello
Okay?

To your knowledge

Sorry for the delay, but come on, I'll position you on what I did
I installed the k2-master sent by you and the same error with it continues.

Thinking that the problem could be the Template GAVICK NEWS, I went to their forum and opened a support request and after they tried to solve the problem in own adm, they even changed the Theme for an Original and even then the problem continues

We also changed the admin provisionally to another model and it also did not work then I went back to the ISIS adm which is what I use.

After all this GAVICK recommends that the problem be in the city or the TinyMCE Editor.
As for the TinyMCE editor I took a whole folder of a new version of Joomla 3.95 and replaced it with mine but the problem persisted.

I do not know what to do, any suggestions?

I await a possible help

thank you very much
Success
Carlos Tegs