Keyword

Not show close button in modal

• Riskoo
  • Riskoo's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #172133 by Riskoo
Not show close button in modal was created by Riskoo
Hello I would need that when the modal of the image is opened the closing button would appear, I do not know why it does not appear, could you help me? Thank you

www.grupogubia.com/carpinteria-a-medida/armarios-a-medida.html

Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #172136 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Not show close button in modal
The <a> element wrapping the image must have a data-k2-modal attribute like this:
<a data-k2-modal="image" href=...

Locate the K2 override for the item view inside /templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_k2/default/item.php and in the update the HTML for the wrapper <a> element of the main image to include the data-k2-modal="image" attribute. You can always compare the HTML structure of your override with the default K2 template files inside /components/com_k2/templates/.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Riskoo
  • Riskoo's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #172157 by Riskoo
Replied by Riskoo on topic Not show close button in modal
The solution was in /plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/tmpl/Galleria/default.php
i replaced
<a title="" href="<?php echo $photo->sourceImageFilePath; ?>" rel="{handler: 'image'}" class="modal">-->

for:

<a title="" href="<?php echo $photo->sourceImageFilePath; ?>" rel="{handler:'iframe',size:{x:990,y:550}}" data-k2-modal="image" class="modal">

Thanks anyway for the help. Obviously when sigpro is updated I will have to also update the file, how could I overwrite it?

More
4 years 10 months ago #172159 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Not show close button in modal
That piece of code should not go into SIGPro. But there have been changes in regards to how Fancybox is loaded in SIGPro, so just compared your layout with the "Classic". There's another data attribute that you should add in your SIGPro override.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)