Keyword

Result of 3 identical K2 Tools modules in 3 languages differ for one of them

• Ronsse Yves
  • Ronsse Yves's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 week 3 days ago #173146 by Ronsse Yves
Ronsse Yves created the topic: Result of 3 identical K2 Tools modules in 3 languages differ for one of them
Hi, the home page of my site www.belgiumforsuccess.be/ is in 3 languages French, English, Dutch, using the template NuModusVersus from JoomlaWorks.
At the bottom left of the page is a box with contact info + a menu produced with a K2 Tools module and custom code.
Although all features of the module and the custom code are exactly the same, except for the text content which is in one case in french, then in english, then in dutch, there is a difference between the 2 modules in french and dutch where the contact info appear exactly as I want, and the module in english where the text appear as a link in red.
I have looked at the source code html which seems to be exactly the same. But if I inspect the element, there is a superfluous link for the page in english. I can't understand from where it comes and where I should intervene to suppress it ?

Thank you for the help.
Yves

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fotis
  • Administrator
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
More
1 week 2 days ago #173151 by Fotis
Fotis replied the topic: Result of 3 identical K2 Tools modules in 3 languages differ for one of them
Are you sure that link is not in the EN module instance of the contact info text? How are you placing that text in there? Using the "Custom HTML" module in Joomla?

If you use & love K2, please take a moment to add your review and rate it
at the Joomla Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/extension/k2/

IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member

• Ronsse Yves
More
1 week 10 hours ago #173165 by Ronsse Yves
Ronsse Yves replied the topic: Result of 3 identical K2 Tools modules in 3 languages differ for one of them
I used a K2 tools module. I simply duplicated the module in French, then changed the language and the Custom code settings.
<p>The ASBL Belgium For Success is supported by many sponsors who work for a more prosperous Belgium too</p>
<p class="info">
E-mail: <span>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. </span>
</p>
It seems to me that the problem is not in the K2 tools module, but in the page in english. The link seems to be inherited from I do'nt know what. Could it come from class="info" ? But it doesn't give any problem for the module in dutch .

• Ronsse Yves
More
6 days 17 hours ago #173167 by Ronsse Yves
Ronsse Yves replied the topic: Result of 3 identical K2 Tools modules in 3 languages differ for one of them
I just noticed that if, starting from the home page in english, I click on any other link in the bottom area, except welcome, then the appearance of the module is OK, the link has disappeared. Thus the bottom area below any page in english except the home page is correct.

Moderators: william white