Keyword

Simple Article Directory with Multiple Authors (and Personal Introduction)

• Marcus
  • Marcus's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #173272 by Marcus
I have not worked on designing websites in about five years, so I have some catching up to do as well.

I am currently working on building a relatively basic article directory for numerous authors, to expand an old site many of me and my friends used to use but has since gone down. CB is definitely financially burdensome (at this stage) and a bit too expansive for what I need, whereas K2 seems to be an ideal solution. I hope mainly to include expanded profiles with pictures, chat, messaging and links to all of the latest articles on the front page, including graphics ... magazine style perhaps?

I am currently browsing the forums and documentation in hopes of needing very little assistance, though it seems inevitable that I may need some help, so I am going ahead and introducing myself now.

Most of what I need I am sure is already posted elsewhere, so if I do not respond here, I am reading in hopes of avoiding any stupid questions down the line.

Thank you for an awesome product and such a strong level of community support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #173328 by JoomlaWorks
Thank you for your kind works (and please excuse the delay in my response - I happened to be in a short trip to Europe last week so I have some catching up to do here)...

What you describe is indeed possible with K2 besides chat/messaging which will require an additional extension for sure.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.