Keyword

Date and time does not react on danish translation

• Elo Christoffersen
  • Elo Christoffersen's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #174271 by Elo Christoffersen
Date and time does not react on danish translation was created by Elo Christoffersen
Hi,

I've tried to change K2 LC2 to view date and time in european format.

Now it's on english and it says: Friday, Jan 03. I would like to have it in danish - fredag den 3. januar 2020, 14.22 or at lest 3. januar 2020, 14.22.

I have installed the danish translationpack - but that don't resolve the problem.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #174274 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Date and time does not react on danish translation
Set the Danish language as the default language for your site and make sure the relevant Danish pack for K2 is also installed. If you're seeing English it means that your site is not properly switching to Danish...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Elo Christoffersen
  • Elo Christoffersen's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #174275 by Elo Christoffersen
Replied by Elo Christoffersen on topic Date and time does not react on danish translation
Now it's on danish, but it still shows the wrong format with date - and I also want to have time on articles...

Januar 02, 2020

More
4 years 3 months ago #174276 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Date and time does not react on danish translation
If you use template overrides for K2, the format may be hardcoded (e.g. in item.php). Cause the default language format set by K2 is different...

If you don't use overrides, then simply edit the language files for Danish, located every string for date formatting (the English ones are here github.com/getk2/k2/blob/master/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_k2.ini#L42) and simply change it to your liking.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)