Keyword

How can I get unlogged-in users to submit articles?

More
4 years 3 months ago #174303 by Gavin
Hi there, I see how to get logged in users to submit articles, but how can I get un-logged in users to submit articles for admin consideration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #174306 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic How can I get unlogged-in users to submit articles?
This is not possible because anyone submitting content to K2 must have a valid Joomla user ID.

If it's moderation that you're after, you can always configure one or more K2 User Groups (for frontend editing) that don't have the rights to "publish" content.

If you're looking for easy signups, you can always check out our own SocialConnect which significantly speeds up user signup by allowing them to login using the social network or other identity provider account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft and many more): www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/commercial/socialconnect

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
4 years 3 months ago #174309 by Gavin
Hi there Fotis, thanks for the quick reply!

I'm just creating a submenu item for non-logged-in users to create an account first before they can submit an article, but the page formatting is a bit off the page. Do you know how I would go about fixing this, is this a template thing or is there something within K2 I need to format?

Here is the link, thanks again for your support!

scottishselfbuild.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=login&return=aHR0cHM6Ly9zY290dGlzaHNlbGZidWlsZC5jb20vbGF0ZXN0LW5ld3MtYW5kLWJsb2dzL3N1Ym1pdC15b3VyLW5ld3Mtb3ItYmxvZw==&tmpl=component

More
4 years 3 months ago #174310 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic How can I get unlogged-in users to submit articles?
This is actually the Users component in Joomla and your template provider *should* include appropriate styling.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)