Keyword

K2 Limitation per page

• Michelle Gazard
  • Michelle Gazard's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #175280 by Michelle Gazard
K2 Limitation per page was created by Michelle Gazard
Hello,
Please can I ask your assistance regarding this issue I'm having with k2?

I am 100% this issue has appeared since we updated to latest version of the k2 product, as we did not have this issue prior, and the website has been running problem free for many years.

Lets start here
This page: nde.co.za/products/buttweld-fittings/itemlist/category/333-buttweld-fittings-eccentric-reducers-welded

You will see 4 headings, these are K2 categories, each of those categories, have 83 products in them.

The issue is, across all 4 categories, and all pages the website is restricting the total products to be exactly 100 products only per page.

There are products in the first 2 categories, but they are not visible, because of the 100 limit and the bottom two are not showing all the products.

I have tried to adjust the Global Configuration of > Site > default feed limit to more than 100, this does not help.

I have tried changing the limit on items in k2 categories to more than 100, this does not help.

I have tried to change the limit on the pagination, this does not help

I want, there to be no limitation on the number of items shown on a page, with no limitation on the number of categories that can be displayed on the page.

Hope someone can assist with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #175325 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic K2 Limitation per page
The answer is here: www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/51718-limit-of-items-in-category-view

In K2 v2.10.3 this will be configurable.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.