Keyword

Can no longer get into my Joomla site !

More
3 years 11 months ago #175921 by Plé
Hi All,
I'm slowly learning how to build a site with Joomla (just on my PC at the moment and I'll transfer it later on OVH to replace my old current B&B site).
I just bought Falang and after activating it, my site worked fine but when I activated all the Falang plugins I suddenly got a blank screen:
"An error has occured.
0 class 'K2Model'not found
Return to control panel"

I cannot return to the control panel! Nothing works! I cannot even log out! I only get this error message.

I've found on the net that I should maybe try this:
Use Phpmyadmin to disable the plugin in the #_extensions table. Change "enabled" 1/0
I have installed XAMPP on my PC and when I click on MySQL Admin I can get to phpMyAdmin but after that I don't know how to get to the #_extensions table ( or K2 for that matter?)

HELP please! I feel desperate. I've spend weeks on creating this new site....
If you have the answer please give me step by step instructions as I'm far from being computer savvy!
Cheers,
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #175940 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Can no longer get into my Joomla site !
Perhaps you installed some plugin to support K2 (our component - from getk2.org) but that plugin does not properly check if K2 is indeed installed.

Additionally, the error message you provided is missing the file and line where the error occurs, so I can't really tell much...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.