Keyword

Author profile picture on shared item on Linkedin

• sizu
  • sizu's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #176327 by sizu
Hi,
if I share an article on Linkedin, the autor's profile picture is displayed beside the article.
For instance, check the following url: www.caloryfrio.com/energias-renovables/aerotermia/consumo-real-de-bomba-de-calor-para-aerotermia-en-el-norte-de-espana.html
I would like to display the article's first image (intro image), is it possible? How can I achieve that?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #176339 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Author profile picture on shared item on Linkedin
K2 already provides the necessary OpenGraph (and other) meta tags for social sharing. However LinkedIn may prefer to crawl your content first. Are you uploading the main item image via the K2 image tab?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• sizu
  • sizu's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #176355 by sizu
No. I just want to display the first image of the article.

More
3 years 9 months ago #176356 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Author profile picture on shared item on Linkedin
If you used the K2 item image tab, you would benefit from such sharing features.

If this site's content is a migration from Joomla articles to K2, you can always use github.com/getk2/k2-iaki to grab the first image from your content and dynamically use it as a K2 image. Which should basically solve your issue with LinkedIn...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)