IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING THE FORUM

As you may already know, the JoomlaWorks Forum is powered by Kunena (the only decent forum component for Joomla).

Unfortunately, the latest update for Kunena has seemingly broken all code snippets (old and new) in the forum.

Until this message is removed, please paste any code as regular text - in other words, don't use the [code]...[/code] tags in Kunena's post editor.

Keyword

Adding a module to a newly created K2 category

• hieu abc
  • hieu abc's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 1 week ago #176534 by hieu abc
Hi I've purchased a flip book module to create some farm books for kids stuck at home at the minute. I know it has uploaded successfully but i have tried several times to now add it to my K2 category and I'm not having any success. Is their some previous I could follow that would make this work for me? Help much appreciated thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #176535 by Joe
I did a google search for "K2 flip book" and found something that might be what you are looking for?

- www.ari-soft.com/ARI-Flip-Book/58741-How-to-use-flipbook-for-k2-articles/Page-2.html?_2020071404

Maybe it will help???

I just listed the first item, there might be more if you search?
Last edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Joe.

More
1 year 1 week ago #176537 by Fotis
You should ask the developer of the extension on HOW to embed the module in other components. It's not a K2 issue to resolve...

IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member