Keyword

• kesaris
  • kesaris's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #176748 by kesaris
Problem 1

I have a problem with my website. I added an English blog with k2, LINK: www.rules-chess-strategies.com/en/blog-list/722-fide-world-chess-championship-match-2018-carlsen-caruana

When I log in on this specific page then I receive a 404 error. This is not happening if I log in from other pages.

The error page is here, LINK: www.rules-chess-strategies.com/en/blog-list/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=717

Problem 2

When I'm logged in to my website I can go anywhere normally. Nonetheless, when I go to a k2 article, for example here, LINK: www.rules-chess-strategies.com/en/blog-list/722-fide-world-chess-championship-match-2018-carlsen-caruana

then automatically the Joomla log we out...

Do you have any advice for my problem?

Thanks in advance,
Angelos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #176757 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic log in on k2 blog page redirects to 404 error page
1) There is a redirect after login to the K2 item with ID 717 and that item is probably unpublished or deleted... Check your login module settings or whichever way you use to setup the login process. It should reference where to redirect after a user logs in. This may also be a forgotten/deleted menu item...

2) Probably cache related as I can see your server is using some sort of proxy.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• kesaris
  • kesaris's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #176766 by kesaris
Thanks, Fotis.

1) item with ID 717 is my 404 design page.

2) It was server cache . thanks for the tip!

More
3 years 8 months ago #176773 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic log in on k2 blog page redirects to 404 error page
1) Something redirects to it, or worse, the redirect target is missing and as such the 404 page is loaded.

2) Great :)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)