IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING THE FORUM

As you may already know, the JoomlaWorks Forum is powered by Kunena (the only decent forum component for Joomla).

Unfortunately, the latest update for Kunena has seemingly broken all code snippets (old and new) in the forum.

Until this message is removed, please paste any code as regular text - in other words, don't use the [code]...[/code] tags in Kunena's post editor.

Keyword

K2 content module > Error 0 on "most popular > Today"

• RomyS
  • RomyS's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 months 3 days ago - 5 months 3 days ago #178193 by RomyS
Hi Fotis and team, im here with a new conflict!

Joomla 3.9.22 + K2 2.10.3 > Mod_k2_content configurated in "most popular" > Today.

When apliqued it, i recibed error 0_
Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Date\Date::toFormat()

Can you help us !!? According to what I read: today is from 8am. So, 1 day would be the last 24 hours, or only the articles of the previous day until 00:00 today? Could you confirm this for me?

We would need to show TODAY's from 00:00. Or failing that, those of the last 24 hours until the moment they are seen, for example now are 12:53 I need the most read between now and 12:53 yesterday!

I confirm that we have more than 20 articles published since 8am, with hits, so they should appear!

Regards
Last edit: 5 months 3 days ago by RomyS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #178201 by Fotis
I need to see the full error. So please enable debugging and also ensure it's not some typo in a K2 Content module override.

IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.