Keyword

Place (right) module next to particular K2 article

More
2 years 11 months ago #178748 by Mateo
Hello,
is there any possibility to place a module (right - position) next to particular K2 article? I was searching and modules has only option to assigment into particular menu or particular Joomla article, as you can see on the attached picture.

Greetings,
M

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #178771 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Place (right) module next to particular K2 article
Sure it's possible, just not this way...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
2 years 11 months ago #178775 by Mateo
Well, can you tell me that another way? hehe

Regards,
M

More
2 years 11 months ago #178782 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Place (right) module next to particular K2 article
I need to see what you want to achieve. A screenshot would help pointing out which is the K2 component and which is the K2 module.

---

More
2 years 11 months ago #178795 by Mateo
So here is example. I have a list of renting houses (1st picture), next to them is calendar with latest events, which is okay, but when you open, for example "Jura's country house", I don't wanna have latest events. I want to place another module or some kind of field which will display for example "House features" with a list of features, do you get me?

Regards,
M

Attachments:

More
2 years 11 months ago #178808 by JoomlaWorks
You can utilize K2's Extra Fields then to built such additional data and instead of having a 2-column layout in the "item view", use a single-column layout, then just place the extra fields output in the right column.

It's easy to detect the K2 item view inside your template's code (e.g. in index.php):
if (JRequest::getCmd('option') == 'com_k2' && JRequest::getCmd('view') == 'item') {
    // do something when on the item view
}

---