Keyword

Keywords Menu with 404 message

• Gerold
  • Gerold's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 1 day ago #178791 by Gerold
Keywords Menu with 404 message was created by Gerold
Hello,
first I have tried to ask the german-community regarding my k2-problem, but actually nobody left me a message. So maybe in the english-community has an idea how to solve my problem?

Please give me your feedback on how I can remove the "folder image" in the K2 categories. (see attachment)

This folder image is not displayed in my blog menu. Have a look at www.bio-vita.at/index.php/de/blog

If you click at one of the headings in the "category menu" on the left, the annoying "folder image" is always displayed on the top level.
e.g.www.bio-vita.at/de/blog/itemlist/category/2-marc-m-galal-life-businessmentor-1
www.bio-vita.at/de/categories/itemlist/category/3-akademie-spiritual-healing

I also just saw, when I copied now the blog-categories into the new topic for you, that one has a them has a different weblink:
www.bio-vita.at/de/categories/itemlist/category/3-akademie-spiritual-healingI checked the category, but I didn`t found the failure why "categories/itemlist/category/" instead "blog/itemlist/category/" is shown.Please help me, where can I disable the folder imaget?

How can I correct the weblink:
www.bio-vita.at/de/categories/itemlist/category/3-akademie-spiritual-healing
into
www.bio-vita.at/de/blog/itemlist/category/3-akademie-spiritual-healing

Thank you so much for your feedback,

kind regards, Gerold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #178805 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Keywords Menu with 404 message
annoying "folder image" >> that's the K2 category fallback image. Disable showing that image in that K2 category's settings.

You see 2 URLs for categories because you have 2 menu items pointing to the same K2 categories. Cleanup your duplicate menus.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Gerold
  • Gerold's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #178921 by Gerold
Replied by Gerold on topic Keywords Menu with 404 message
Hi Fotis,

thank you for your feedback. I have added the weblinks in (...) see above.

In my blog:
www.bio-vita.at/index.php/de/blog the tag module is on the left menu. Although I have already created blog posts in 3 categories, there are some problems:

1) only tag with 2 posts of "Karma Samphel Ling" works and shown correctly, after clicking on this tag
www.bio-vita.at/de/blog/itemlist/category/1-karma-samphel-ling

2) tag with 4 posts from "Marc M Galal - Life & BusinessMentor #1" - 4 none of them works, if you click on this tag you get a 404 message
www.bio-vita.at/de/blog/itemlist/tag/Marc%20M%20Galal%20%E2%80%93%20Life%20&%20BusinessMentor%20#1

3) tag with 1 post from "Academy Spiritual Healing" is not shown at all in the tag menu at the left menu!
www.bio-vita.at/de/blog/itemlist/category/3-akademie-spiritual-healing

In the tag module you can only enter the name of the desired tag, but no other options. I am therefore clueless and unfortunately I do not know where the problem with the tags is and how I should solve it?

Please help me to solve this problems.

Many thanks, Gerold

More
2 years 11 months ago #178996 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Keywords Menu with 404 message
For (2), the problem is the # in the tag name. Replace with something else like "No.".

For (3), it's because that item has no tags.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)