Keyword

Problems Uploading Video K@

More
2 years 11 months ago #178914 by Mary
Problems Uploading Video K@ was created by Mary
Hi,
I have a Macbook Air, OS Big Sur, Version 11.2, using Safari Version 14.0.3 and/or Chrome Version 90.0.4430.93When I try to upload a video (mp4 format) on a K2 item via the media tab. I click on choose a file via the media tab. from my computer to the upload starts and gets stuck in the beginning and it gets stuck most of the time despite the size of the file. Occasionally it uploads fine but most the time it gets stuck and does not upload.   We did some tests and determined that it’s not linked to: -My computer (because it worked with another Joomla account)

- Not linked to my Joomla account because sometimes it works. -I thought it was a problem with my internet connection but did tests with ethernet and wifi and occasionally it does work.  Most of the time the upload fails, the blue bar at the top just stays stuck. On rare occasion,  it works, but I just don’t why. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #178952 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Problems Uploading Video K@
It's most likely a file upload limit issue. By default Joomla limits uploads to 10 MBs. Videos are likely to be bigger than that. This would explain why some videos get uploaded and other aren't.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.