Keyword

imagecreatetruecolor(): Argument #1 ($width) must be of type int, string given

• Litho-Verlag e.K.
  • Litho-Verlag e.K.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #180793 by Litho-Verlag e.K.
Hi
after this weekend I get this error message: by uploading a picture.
imagecreatetruecolor(): Argument #1 ($width) must be of type int, string given

I tried to change the editor from JCE to tiny to no editor... But doesn't work. I've deaktivitate encona plugin, No changes same Error massage.

Does somebody can help me?
Regards
Litho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Litho-Verlag e.K.
More
1 year 1 month ago #180794 by Litho-Verlag e.K.
I get the same error message in the backend by trying to upload a picture for a new item.

More
1 year 1 month ago #180795 by JoomlaWorks
K2 does not control the context of the Joomla WYSIWYG editor (either TinyMCE, or JCE etc.).

Unless you get this issue when you attempt uploading an image throught the K2 item form's "Image" tab (2nd tab after the content tab).

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Litho-Verlag e.K.
More
1 year 1 month ago #180807 by Litho-Verlag e.K.
yes than I get the errormessage...

• Litho-Verlag e.K.
More
1 year 1 month ago #180808 by Litho-Verlag e.K.
After reinstalling K2 and a german language file, reinstalling JCE ditor No error message apears, but online in the frontend the K2 insert new Item shows me a strange layout
all the text which normally shown in tabs is fluently one after another. And you cannot go back the save or exit button doesn't work. You have to change the URL
how can I show you some screenshoots I've made?
Regards
Thomas

• Litho-Verlag e.K.
More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 1 week ago #180897 by Litho-Verlag e.K.
Hi
after creating an test area and aktivation the debug modus I get this error message after I tried to insert a picture into an K2 item:
0 imagecreatetruecolor(): Argument #1 ($width) must be of type int, string given
/var/www/virtual/Testdomain/XXX.XX/htdocs/media/k2/assets/vendors/verot/class.upload.php/src/class.upload.php:2888

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/media/k2/assets/vendors/verot/class.upload.php/src/class.upload.php:2888
2 imagecreatetruecolor() JROOT/media/k2/assets/vendors/verot/class.upload.php/src/class.upload.php:2888
3 upload->imagecreatenew() JROOT/media/k2/assets/vendors/verot/class.upload.php/src/class.upload.php:3889
4 upload->process() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php:321
5 K2ModelItem->save() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/item.php:27
6 K2ControllerItem->save() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/k2.php:147
8 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
9 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

my test area is Joomla 3.10.11 für PHP 8.x, 8.1 and 8.2 all tested all the same result.

Who can help me?
Regards
Litho
Last edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Litho-Verlag e.K..

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #180943 by Ivo
Hi, I've a similar issue, after saving an k2 item with an image on the image tab, I get the error:

0 imagejpeg(): Argument #3 ($quality) must be of type int, string given

Any ideas how to fix this?

• Litho-Verlag e.K.
More
8 months 4 weeks ago #181097 by Litho-Verlag e.K.
0 imagecreatetruecolor(): Argument #1 ($width) must be of type int, string given

after a long time without an error message it appears again the error when uploading an image via K2 tab image.
In the meantime Joomle had updated itself as well as a few other tools. DEr Upload with JCE works
But there seems to be no solution for this or ?

More
8 months 1 day ago #181137 by Eileen Assel
I had the same problem. After searching for a long time, I found the solution. Check in the category, under the display settings, the values for "Options Image" to see if you've only entered numbers without the "px" at the end in the fields. After I switched to PHP 8, I also received an error message. After I removed the "px", it worked again.