Keyword

View articles in the CMS

• Ignazio Mazzoli
  • Ignazio Mazzoli's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #175196 by Ignazio Mazzoli
View articles in the CMS was created by Ignazio Mazzoli
Uso K2 da molti anni su Joomla. Ora continuo a usarlo sulla versione 3.9.16. K2 è 2.10.2. Non riesco a visualizzare gli articoli nel CMS perché non posso scorrerli. Priama si poteva scegliere il numero di articoli da visualizzare, ora non è più possibile e neppure si può passare da una schermata all'all'altra.
Come debbo fare per scorrere gli articoli? Ne ho più di 8000 e non è facile fare le ricerche se non si ricorda il titolo.
Grazie.
Cordialmente, Ignazio Mazzoli

I have been using K2 on Joomla for many years. Now I keep using it on version 3.9.16. K2 is 2.10.2. I can't see the articles in the CMS because I can't scroll through them. Priama could choose the number of articles to display, now it is no longer possible and neither can you switch from one screen to another.
How should I go about scrolling through the articles? I have more than 8000 and it is not easy to search if you don't remember the title.
Thank you.
Sincerely, Ignazio Mazzoli

24 marzo 2020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #175207 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic View articles in the CMS
Are you referring to the K2 backend? If so, can you take a screenshot of what you see?

Are you using any other extensions for K2? E.g. "Additional Categories" or some other "k2" or "system" type plugin?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.