Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: preview)

• Klaus Veliu
07 Jun 2016 18:17
Cloudflare changing image issue was created by Klaus Veliu

Cloudflare changing image issue

Category: English K2 Community

Hello,

In all of news sites that I have build there is an issue when the journalist changes/modify the main
image of K2 articles.
As the logic of generating the images is the same md5('Image.....') the URL stays the same,
here comes the issue because cloudflare has saved the previews image and its impossible to
change the image in real time.

Is there any way that I can surpass this issue?!
I must say that the journalist have no access to cloudflare and siteground cpanel,
they can only clear the cache via No Number Clear Cacher.
  • Spiros Delimpasis
01 Jun 2016 13:01
k2 makeid cache was created by Spiros Delimpasis

k2 makeid cache

Joomla 3.3
K2 2.9
I have installed better preview a plugin from NoNumber so users will be able to preview their items before publishing. Since I have cache enabled on my website, the plugin clears all k2 cached files when the user previews the item. I want to change this behavior, so only the cached versions of the previewed is removed.
I am stuck at the second part of the cache filename. How is the hashed string is generated?

Thank you in advance.
  • Gary Hewitt
19 May 2016 19:39
Autoplay Off does not work was created by Gary Hewitt

Autoplay Off does not work

Category: AllVideos

I went into K2 and added a video ID for YouTube. I have Autoplay set in the plugin as off. When I save and preview the video, it automatically plays when it should be off. The only way it works is if I embed the YouTube iframe.

Here is the link to the page
natelindquist.com/
  • Elena
11 May 2016 12:59
Replied by Elena on topic Can't create menu item linking to K2 item!

Can't create menu item linking to K2 item!

Thanks for the answer. Line 691 is empty as blank space. When I delete it, nothing happens. It's the same. Now I have seen that even when I create a menu from K2 category and when try to click on item to see full preview it shows me the same error:

The page isn’t working

... is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I f this is not K2 issue, than I should try to contact the template developers.
  • Joe Campbell
  • RICCARDO
08 May 2016 01:18
PDF IN K2 was created by RICCARDO

PDF IN K2

In my intranet project (joomla with k2) I would like to:
- import documents in an easy way, with drag & drop "section" from the front end or, better, linking to a windows folder where the system scan the new documents saved in that folder in order to automatically import them into k2 joomla so that the operator just has to categorize them and decided the others parameters;
- import pdf document, not like a link to an attachment of an article. In other terms, the pdf document is the article, so that, in the front end, when someone open the article open the pdf document;
- in the category list page I would like to have a "box" where it's possible to see the preview of the document selected, before open it.

Do you think it's possible? It's very important for me to understand if it's possible and, if so, how to get it, in order to decide if continue with this intranet project.
Are there any usefull joomla extension compatible with k2 in order to get those target?

Thank you very much for your support and ideas.
Riccardo
  • Lifestyle Software GmbH
28 Apr 2016 20:31
Image quality Categories List (Menu) was created by Lifestyle Software GmbH

Image quality Categories List (Menu)

Hello everybody,
I have the problem that in Category listinging the preview image has the size of 373px (that's good) but is stretched from the XS-image(width 70px). Although the image has been saved in a good quality (width 900px) and is also displayed in a good resolution in the articles. I find no way to improve the quality of the preview image.

imgur.com/o4V3tW8

I'm thankful for every tip
  • agny
25 Apr 2016 22:25
Galleria layout nav doesn't work was created by agny

Galleria layout nav doesn't work

Category: Simple Image Gallery PRO

Hi,

I am using Joomla 3.5.1; Simple Image Gallery 3.1.0 and K2 2.7.0.
There seem to be an error if gallery layout is set to GalleriaWhite or Galleria.
I have 4 images in my gallery. When I click on the photo to see full preview only one image is displayed in lightbox popup so I have to close it to view the next one. When using other layouts eg. Classic, all images are displayed correctly.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?
  • Mark
07 Apr 2016 18:07
Read more & navigation was created by Mark

Read more & navigation

Hi,

I'm using the template SJ Honrat from Smartaddons . They used K2 for the articles and i have a question about the "read more" option. I would like to have a menu with a k2 category listed. When I enable the "read more" option for the items it only appears when i move the mouse over the item's intro text. Can i fix it and make it visible all the time? Without the animation, just a simple "Read more.." text would be fine.

Also, is it possible to have some sort of navigation in each k2 article? I would like to have a "back" text link located before the title of the article and also at the bottom. I found the navigation option in the settings but when i enabled nothing happened..

I attach a screenshot with the preview images about these.

Thank you,
Mark
  • Marcelo Volta
28 Mar 2016 17:50
Icon Fonts in BusinessOne Template was created by Marcelo Volta

Icon Fonts in BusinessOne Template

Hello, all: I am trying to add font icons to a K2 item using the Business One template.
In the demo page provided with the template I can see three items in the Home page that show icon fonts, but I cannot change the icons sown.
I have seen in other posts (www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/36930-solved-replace-extra-fields-name-with-an-image-solved?start=10#131070) that the way to do it, is to edit the HTML content of the item and add something like this:
<i class="icon icon-chrome"></i>
When I add this code in the HTML view, and then click on the Update button (using TinyMCE editor), the code is not shown in the preview and even though I save the item, the icon shown in the Home page does not change.
Am I missing something here?
What icon font set does Business One support?

Thanks in advance,
MarceloV
  • Cat Conner
28 Mar 2016 17:28

[SOLVED] player not appearing in "Category Blog" view for local files

Here's the link:

www.fawco.org/fawco-the-un/what-we-do/current-initiatives/women-s-rights/csw/csw-60-blog

This is a category blog page layout showing first the category description/image, then previews of articles. Under the article title "FAWCO UN Liaison Calls for Protection of Women Refugees" you will see the huge white space where the player should be loaded. If you click the "Read more" link (or the direct link on "video" that I put in as a workaround), you will see the article detail page where the player loads successfully.

The only errors I see in the browser console are font loading errors and a couple of file not found errors for missing css files -- all of which I'm already aware of.
  • Bam Bam
24 Mar 2016 16:13

Notification email when new article submitted?

Hi,
it's me - again.

I got a site running with K2 2.7.0 and Joomla 3.5., user registration enabled, submitted articles must eneabled by admin. Is it possible to get an email notification, if a user submitted an article? A link to a preview and the option to enable it via frontend (like enabling user) would be nice.

Thanks and happy easter! :)

Matthew.
  • Diogo Gonçalves
22 Feb 2016 20:35
Help with login redirect! was created by Diogo Gonçalves

Help with login redirect!

Hey Guys!

Are there a way to make a user be redirect to the previews page?

Like, he is on a article and need to login. So, he clicks on Login that send he to the login page and after the successful login he is redirect to the same article he was reading.

Plx!!!!

cheers,
Diogo Gonçalves
  • Lefteris
22 Feb 2016 11:37
Replied by Lefteris on topic Preview of a video

Preview of a video

Thanks for sharing this.
  • AVIORAMA
20 Feb 2016 13:27

video does not start automatically at homepage

Dear friends,

on my recently restructured website , I have a template (gavick) which fully supports and includes K2 and Allvideos. At homepage (you coud see here : www.aviorama.travel ) videos don't want to start automatically when they are loaded from local server. Viceversa if I use code (for example for a youtube video or vimeo) videos start immediately.
When loaded from local server, videos are showed with a chain symbol on preview. It is still possible to enter the article\video, then there video starts automatically.

I tried everything, but I cannot solve this problem. It is a problem just because I choose a template which uses videos intensively , and to have to go inside the article to get video played is not so intuitive.

Any tips ?

many thks in advance

Gino
  • Diogo Gonçalves
19 Feb 2016 23:50
Replied by Diogo Gonçalves on topic Preview of a video

Preview of a video

Solved!!!

I found an extension to do the work!

If someone has the same issue look for this

Content - Open Source Design Content Restriction

Thx Guy!!!
  • Diogo Gonçalves
19 Feb 2016 12:53 - 19 Feb 2016 12:54

Preview of a video

Lefteris wrote: @Diogo Gonçalves

I think you need to look for a third-party extension for this. One idea could be to set the access level of AllVideos plugin to "Registered" but this will affect all videos on your site. An other idea could be to use two different items, one for preview and one for the full video and set their access levels accordingly.

Thanks Lefteris!
I didn't find any third-party extension for this. Would be very cool if a plugin show the content 1 for public and the content 2 for registered users and works with multiples levels. Like, video 1 for public, video 2 for access level 1, video 3 for access level 2.... All this in the body of the article without multiple pages. I`ll keep searching! If someone has any idea to do this tell me!!!
  • Lefteris
19 Feb 2016 11:38
Replied by Lefteris on topic Preview of a video

Preview of a video

@Diogo Gonçalves

I think you need to look for a third-party extension for this. One idea could be to set the access level of AllVideos plugin to "Registered" but this will affect all videos on your site. An other idea could be to use two different items, one for preview and one for the full video and set their access levels accordingly.
  • Diogo Gonçalves
19 Feb 2016 03:21

Preview of a video

Anyone? Some idea?
  • Diogo Gonçalves
17 Feb 2016 20:50

Preview of a video

Hey! I`am using K2 for the articles.
Displaying 121 - 140 out of 989 results.