Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: preview)

• Krikor Boghossian
17 Feb 2016 20:25
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Preview of a video

Preview of a video

Category: AllVideos

Hello,

Are you using K2 or regular Joomla! articles?
  • Diogo Gonçalves
17 Feb 2016 18:53
Preview of a video was created by Diogo Gonçalves

Preview of a video

Hi guys! I need some help...

I want to make a preview of a video for public view and the full video for registrered members. Are there some plugins or modules that I can do that?

Example:

The non-registrered users access the page of the video and the they can watch 2 minutes of that video.
The registrered user access the same page and can watch the full video.

Plz!!

Thanks guys!

Cheers
  • Lefteris
08 Feb 2016 11:23

Preview image for provider sourced videos (youtube, vimeo...

Hi,

Currently there is no way to set a poster image for videos provided by services like Youtube. You can only have poster images for videos hosted on your server. Just place an image file named as your video file in the same directory where your video is. So if for example your video is located at images/videos/video.mp4 you need an image at images/videos/video.jpg .
  • Peet
08 Feb 2016 00:50

Preview image for provider sourced videos (youtube, vimeo...

Hi - I know how to do a preview image for a locally-stored video. Can one now (and it's not documented yet) or would you please add this?...

For remote-sourced videos, like those coming from vimeo or youtube, can you implement a parameter to point to a specific preview image/poster frame? Many times, especially with youtube, you cannot pick a poster frame that is of decent quality so on a large screen things look like garbage until the video starts playing, youtube recognizes you have enough bandwidth and switches into HD mode. Until then - it's ick.

I tried something like this:
{youtube img="/images/videos/keyframe.jpg"}o27tIdYggY0{/youtube}

But that didn't work. Is there a different parameter already for "img" that would work? And again if not, could you please add this? Nothing fancy is needed like a link tool or selection tool etc - make the editor of the article figure out their own path and just type it in. This is a fantastic plugin and thank you very much for writing it and providing it to the community. Would love this additional feature if at all possible.

Cheers
  • kaizendeep
05 Feb 2016 07:28
image-over-style alignment was created by kaizendeep

image-over-style alignment

Category: English K2 Community

Hi

I know this should be simple, but I can´t find an article that can help me.

I've managed to move the div.itemImageBlock in k2.css to the left, and i'm happy with it but the problem is the preview div "image-over-style" apparently hasn't moved and is taking up the upper bit of the web page as can be seen here : www.columnlife.com/index.php/biographies/item/40-jack-ma

Any idea on how to go about fixing this?
  • Lefteris
26 Jan 2016 11:26
Replied by Lefteris on topic All video features

All video features

@Oladele

I cannot give you a date regarding the next version. Regarding the responsive issue, the plugin comes with a responsive layout. Try to choose that layout at the plugin options.

In order to get an image preview try to put an image file in the directory your video resists. The image should also have the same name. So, if for example the video is named "test.mp4" you need to put an image named "test.jpg" in the same directory.
  • zhoulieshu
21 Jan 2016 07:15
can't see Takai template position map was created by zhoulieshu

can't see Takai template position map

why ,i have typed ?tp=1,and backend i enabled preview
  • Rabi
05 Jan 2016 13:10
Replied by Rabi on topic What Happened to K2 3.0?

What Happened to K2 3.0?

The requests for K2 styles have gone down in the past year and thats the reason we for now do not provide K2 styles by default. Still, let me talk to the team to see if it can be done in future versions.

www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/preview-ja-playstore-january-responsive-joomla-template-game-shop/
  • Steven Trooster
27 Nov 2015 23:03
Replied by Steven Trooster on topic Author can't view his own unpublished item

Author can't view his own unpublished item

Thank you Ioannis, but this won't solve my problem. Point is, the author would like to see a preview of the text. We notice that an author edits his posts a lot of times after the article is published.
  • Steven Trooster
27 Nov 2015 14:02
Author can't view his own unpublished item was created by Steven Trooster

Author can't view his own unpublished item

On my site editors can post items through the frontend of the site. They can addd a new item and edit their own, but can't publish. An admin has to go to the backend of the site to review the article and publish it. For an editor it is frustrating they can't preview their full article after submitting, when it's not published yet. They only see the intro text on their page.
I can't find a setting where I can grant a user view-access to all their own articles. Am I missing something? Or do I need to hack the source of com_k2 > views > item > view.html.php (which is generally not a good idea.)
  • Lefteris
03 Nov 2015 11:03
Replied by Lefteris on topic joomla Allvideos no Video is displayed

joomla Allvideos no Video is displayed

I don't get what you mean regarding the popup and the preview image. Actually i don't see a preview image at www.berndmkiii.de/index.php/test-allvideo .

Regarding the logo, the version of the player that AllVideos is using requires to get a license to remove the logo. The latest version of the player allows to remove the logo for free. We will update the plugin in the next release to use the new version so the logo can be removed without paying for a license.
  • Krikor Boghossian
02 Nov 2015 14:14
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Use embedded image as preview image

Use embedded image as preview image

You can use K2's image for the preview.
  • Krikor Boghossian
02 Nov 2015 14:10
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Preview Image not directing to article

Preview Image not directing to article

Do you have a link to share Eoin?
  • Bermd Jambor
02 Nov 2015 11:56
Replied by Bermd Jambor on topic joomla Allvideos no Video is displayed

joomla Allvideos no Video is displayed

Thanks for your response. I've converted to mp4 and this is working now.

In Addition I've assigned a preview image to the Video and present this in a small box on the right.. Is there a chance to manage a larger popup box when the preview imiage is clicked?

And another question. Any chance to change the size of the JWplayer logo? It appears nearly the same size as the preview pic :(

Thanks, Bernd
  • Eoin O'Meara
31 Oct 2015 14:01
Use embedded image as preview image was created by Eoin O'Meara

Use embedded image as preview image

Is there a way of using an embedded image as a preview image for an article ?
  • Eoin O'Meara
31 Oct 2015 13:59
Preview Image not directing to article was created by Eoin O'Meara

Preview Image not directing to article

When i click on the preview image it reloads the homepage and not the article... the article title directs to the article... I'm sure this wasn't happening before any ideas?
  • Lefteris
30 Oct 2015 10:33
Replied by Lefteris on topic Black frame instead of preview image with IE

Black frame instead of preview image with IE

I cannot tell for sure. What's sure is that this is unrelated with the plugin, it has to do with your browser. Do you have any third-party browser plugins installed?
  • TKB
29 Oct 2015 17:54

Correct, it works with youtube, on my computer with chrome/Firefox and also with another computer with IE, just not on the site with my IE.
Could it be caused by some browser setting with IE?
It seems to be really strange and I'm afraid that some other users might get the same problem.
  • Lefteris
22 Oct 2015 11:28
Replied by Lefteris on topic Black frame instead of preview image with IE

So, to summarize, using your own browser you cannot see the videos on your site, but you can see them when visiting Youtube?

As i wrote it works fine for me. I suggest to try also from a different computer.
  • TKB
21 Oct 2015 15:00

Thank you for checking this! I can open and play the videos correctly in youtube.
However, I still have the same problem with my own browser and I'm afraid that this might happen to other people too.
I know it is very difficult to find out issues if you cannot reproduce them.
If you had any ideas, what might cause this issue (e.g. some browser setting), I'd be really greatful for any tips.
Thank you for your help!!
Displaying 141 - 160 out of 989 results.