Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Error message when Simple Image Gallery Pro is enabled.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5279 by Trond
I have a Simple Image Gallery PRO issue.
When I enable the mambot my website has some script issues displayed all over the screen. View Screenshoot www.mesterweb.no/images/errors/error_imagepro.png

When I disable the mambot again the website worksperfectly. View screenshot www.mesterweb.no/images/errors/correct_imagepro.png

I'm using the newest JCE Editor, and Xtypo.

I have tried both thickbox and Lytebox without any luck.

How mayI fix this?

Oslo, Norway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomlaWorks Support Team
  • Platinum Member
More
16 years 9 months ago #5280 by JoomlaWorks Support Team
Replied by JoomlaWorks Support Team on topic Re: Error message when Simple Image Gallery Pro is enabled.
Hi there!

The error appears on the site tell us that the path we give to the system it isn't right to create the folder where the temporary images will be.

Can you tell me please what path you have in the "Thumbnails Temp Folder" param of the mambot?

Check also if the temporary folder is exist or not!

In the end will be usefull a link to see the issue and an account to adminsitrator panel to try to fix the problem! ( with email! )

Thank you!

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.