Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

white space just below thumbnails

• dogslife
  • dogslife's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #5407 by dogslife
white space just below thumbnails was created by dogslife
I have three images in a gallery, and just below the thumbnails is a large white space. How do a limit this white space? I've had a look at sigpro_default.css and sigpro_yb.css and don't see any excessive padding. Ideas?

Thanks for a great product!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dogslife
  • dogslife's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #5408 by dogslife
Replied by dogslife on topic Re: white space just below thumbnails
I took a look at the solution here: forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=1354.0

But, I still have the space after the thumbnails.

Anyone have any ideas?

More
16 years 8 months ago #5409 by Vincent Sullivan
Replied by Vincent Sullivan on topic Re: white space just below thumbnails
I also had a similar question to include the white space between the pictures.  I can account for the space around the pictures based on below:
/*-- Thumbnail Styling --*/
.sig_cont .sig_thumb a img {display:block;position:relative;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc (border with color);margin: -5px (left border) 5px (top Border) 5px (bottom border) -5px (right border);padding:2px;}

If you remove the border 0px it goes away, if you don't want the shadow you can move it by changing the bottom border and right border numbers to smaller numbers.

I hope this helps, I was playing around with these features thought I would write them down, to help others.

Enjoy.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5410 by Vincent Sullivan
Replied by Vincent Sullivan on topic Re: white space just below thumbnails
I forgot to answer your true question, while playing around with the numbers I also reduced all the padding:Xpx numbers down by one or two.

in the follow lines:

.sig {...;padding:2px
.sig_cont .sig_thumb {...padding:0px
.sig_cont .sig_thumb a img {...padding:1px

That reduced the padding down so that the text I had below worked. Here is one of my pages with this working:
www.exclusivethaidecor.com/Teak-Wood-Furniture/Kent-Teak-Furniture-Cabinets.html

Again, hope this helps. ;D