Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Simple Image Gallery (free or PRO) - video?

• lriggs
  • lriggs's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #5649 by lriggs
I have been looking high and low for an easy-to-use Joomla component that is a video clips gallery.  I thought the Allvideos Plugin was getting real close - it's not really a gallery, though - just put the tags and filename where you want the clip to show on the page.  I'd like to have a gallery of video clips and I wondered if Simple Image Gallery Pro can support video clips - mostly .mov files (quicktime).  The client would just need to know which directory(ies) to upload his clips into, then he'd use the tags to reference the clips gallery he wants to show on the page.  At least that's what he's looking for.

Will Simple Image Gallery Pro do this, or is there something else that can do the job?  I'm impressed with Allvideos Plugin, but it's not quite there the way the client wants it - he wants a gallery.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.