Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

"There was a problem rendering your image gallery..." problem

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #140835 by Andreas Achatz
i have the same error.. i think thats a problem when migrate to 3.3.6 .. the Tags for single image does not work anymore! This extension is not able to migrate?

There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/orgelpositiv/grosse-positivorgel-27000,single=Grosse_Positivorgel.jpg

Because .. that is no Folder.. its a singe Image ... Please Fix it!

My Versions are all New .. joomla 3.3.6 and SigPro 3.0.7 (today)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Andreas Achatz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #140848 by Lefteris
@Andreas Achatz

The plugin can only render folder which contains images, not just a single image.
I suggest to read the documentation at www.joomlaworks.net/support/docs/simple-image-gallery-pro to get details about the extension.
If you do use the extension correctly and you are facing issues create a ticket to our help desk system at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #158950 by Andre
I have the same problem as other users. I get an error
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/stories/z-zycia-przedszkola/dz._kapusty
and
Warning: imagejpeg(/home/mp3_sekretariat/www/cache/jw_sig/jw_sig_cache_6fcf7be8f3_img_2358.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mp3_sekretariat/www/plugins/content/jw_sig/includes/helper.php on line 152
Gallery does not display correctly.
Can anyone help me?
URL mp3.lubaczow.pl and the address of a sample article with a gallery www.mp3.lubaczow.pl/z-zycia-przedszkola/351-dzie-kapusty.html.

Unfortunately, this is an old version of Joomla 1.5.26. This is not my site.
The owner turned to me with a request to correct the problem. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #158986 by Krikor Boghossian
Hello,

The link you sent us displays the gallery properly.
What was the issue?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #167263 by Bee Group SA
I found the solution for my website following the steps below:

1. Set 775 rights for all files and folders
2. Browse to the pages that contains the galleries. I think you have to do this, because image gallery writes in some folder the first time.
3. Change again the rights to 755 for all files and folders (in order to protect from hacking)
4. Change the rights for directory "cache" because you cannot use image gallery

You are ready!!
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Bee Group SA.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167282 by Krikor Boghossian
Nice one, a couple of hints,

The permissions should be 755/644 for folders/ files.
If you are still not seeing the thumbs make sure that a security extension is not blocking access to the /cache/jw_sigpro folder.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---