Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

"Handler Could Not Be Attached" (2)

• Blue Sky Records
  • Blue Sky Records's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #1325 by Blue Sky Records
"Handler Could Not Be Attached" (2) was created by Blue Sky Records
Well, I just bought Simple Image Gallery Pro and installed it at a site that is "almost" done.

www.royaloaksofsebring.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=2

I've installed others of this type without problem. However, I had to add a few lines of code in the index.php. Well, I've removed all of that with a clean index.php, made sure I have no other conflicts (as far as I can tell) yet I get this error.

If you would prefer, I can set the admins here up to login to the backend and see if they can figure it out. Does it with IE7 and Firefox.

Thanks for the help.

Gary Meleski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1326 by Bragi Haraldsson
Replied by Bragi Haraldsson on topic Re: "Handler Could Not Be Attached"
Hi, got the same thing, I hade to change Popup Engine to Graybox to get it to work, I got the Thickbox to work as well but it would not show my photos fullsize, it scaled them down.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.