Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

More "Handler Could Not Be Attached"

• Blue Sky Records
  • Blue Sky Records's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1332 by Blue Sky Records
More "Handler Could Not Be Attached" was created by Blue Sky Records
Well, I just bought Simple Image Gallery Pro and installed it at a site that is "almost" done.

www.royaloaksofsebring.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=2

I've installed others of this type without problem. However, I had to add a few lines of code in the index.php. Well, I've removed all of that with a clean index.php, made sure I have no other conflicts (as far as I can tell) yet I get this error.

I CAN use the other "Thickbox" or "Greybox" but I want to use "Slimbox" as I don't even like the looks of the other solutions. That's why I bought this mambot.

If you would prefer, I can set the admins here up to login to the backend and see if they can figure it out. Does it with IE7 and Firefox.

Thanks for the help.

Gary Meleski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1333 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: More "Handler Could Not Be Attached"
Could you please disable the search box and try again? I wanna make sure these 2 do not conflict...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Blue Sky Records
  • Blue Sky Records's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1334 by Blue Sky Records
Replied by Blue Sky Records on topic Re: More "Handler Could Not Be Attached"

Could you please disable the search box and try again? I wanna make sure these 2 do not conflict...

That's what it is.

This is a Rocketheme template. That was hardcoded in the template as a javascript call.

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/js/handleSearchfield.js"></script>

I've had to delete it from the template index.php.

Everything seems to be working OK though.

I'm not sure what the affect of deleting that will be.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks very much.

Gary Meleski

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1335 by Matthew Barker
Replied by Matthew Barker on topic Re: More "Handler Could Not Be Attached"
I had the same problem that is mentioned here.  I am not sure what the "handleSearchfield.js" does exactly, as the search function seems to work without it.  I have attached it here to see if someone is willing to take a look at it and see where the conflict might lie.

• Peter Swemmelaar
More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #1336 by Peter Swemmelaar
Replied by Peter Swemmelaar on topic Re: More "Handler Could Not Be Attached"

I had the same problem that is mentioned here.  I am not sure what the "handleSearchfield.js" does exactly, as the search function seems to work without it.  I have attached it here to see if someone is willing to take a look at it and see where the conflict might lie.

Hi There,

I looked at the source and as far as I can see it is only a mod to the Rockettheme template to work better or nicer in Safari Browser.

Kind Regards,
Peter.