Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Slimbox css

• Leslie Danks
  • Leslie Danks's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 week ago #1577 by Leslie Danks
Slimbox css was created by Leslie Danks
Hi Chaps

I've bought the pro version, and installed into a site using the Rockettheme Vortex template - which already has a slimbox and mootools reference in the template head.
<link href="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/slimbox/slimbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<!--[if lte IE 6]>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/js/mootools.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/js/slimbox.js"></script>

I don't understand whether the component needs these lines or not ?  Doe they interfere with the component ?  If I want to change the CSS for the slimbox popup is it the vortex template css or a simple image pro file ?

Just trying to get my head around how this all works.  :-[

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #1578 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Slimbox css
Since you got SIG Pro, I don't think you'll need the template's popup abilities. Therefore, I would recommend commenting out the template's slimbox/reflection/mootools references, using <!-- at the start and --> at the end of them.

If you need to make changes in SIG Pro's CSS, look it up inside:
mambots/content/plugin_jw_sigpro/

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Leslie Danks
  • Leslie Danks's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 6 days ago #1579 by Leslie Danks
Replied by Leslie Danks on topic Re: Slimbox css
Many many thanks, now done and working perfectly  :D