Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ...

• ROBERT TARDELL
  • ROBERT TARDELL's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #1666 by ROBERT TARDELL
Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ... was created by ROBERT TARDELL
>:( It's annoying but...specially when I tried to customized with the output on my joomla website. I was trying to get two mini thumbs on my main page, and realized the options on the module don't work as expected, there are many flaws on the mambot.
I found out, it works in a stable way (sometimes) it does, sometimes it doesn't if I use the option manually. ex.: {gallery}my gallery1:300:160:1{/gallery}, instead playing with the option on the mambot settings.

What happened was: sometimes for some unknown reason it switched automatically to a single picture mode and it will only show up a single picture on a new window. Tested with firefox 2.003 and win xp sp2. firewall setting on my PC are set to the minimum.

You should fix that Asap.! I will wait a few days before sharing my experience with the joomla community.

Doesn't work with IE6.XX either and I've tried every option on the configuration settings, Mootools (slimbox), thickbox(jquery) and graybox (AJS)with no sucess.

Please take a look at:
pescadoresdehombres.net

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #1667 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ...
You have Frontpage Slideshow and SIG Pro (using Slimbox) on the same page. That's why you have issues in crappy IE6.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• ROBERT TARDELL
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1668 by ROBERT TARDELL
Replied by ROBERT TARDELL on topic Re: Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ...
I don't even care about the "crappy" IE6.
What really annoys me is the fact it doesn't work with any javascript library (motools, jquery or AJS)on firefox 2.XX or netscape 8.1.3. I already have another component using motools and that's it.
I tried setting disable for all the other mambots and modules using motools and still had no sucess.
Once in a while(1 of 10)I got displayed the right ajax window, however most of the time I just got a picture in a separate window.
I really appreciate all the help you have provided me including a "fixed" jw_sigpro mambot you sent me by email, but it's still and non mature release. thanks. 

• ROBERT TARDELL
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1669 by ROBERT TARDELL
Replied by ROBERT TARDELL on topic Re: Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ...
I'm anxiously waiting for 1.2 release(fix).

• Peter Swemmelaar
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1670 by Peter Swemmelaar
Replied by Peter Swemmelaar on topic Re: Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ...

You have Frontpage Slideshow and SIG Pro (using Slimbox) on the same page. That's why you have issues in crappy IE6.

Fotis,

FPSS and SIG Pro on the same page gives problems in IE6, IE7 and FF2. And it doesn't matter if you use lightbox, thickbox or greybox.

Kind Regards,
Peter.

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1671 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Still Several Bugs ! Unpredictable behavior ...
Try Lytebox ;)

Also, the new module of FPSS (v1.4 - soon to be sent to everyone) has been really optimized and works even with jQuery or other -till now- uncompatible JS libraries...  :D

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)