Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

New SIG pro 1.2 ver Same ISSUES.

• ROBERT TARDELL
  • ROBERT TARDELL's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 9 hours ago - 17 years 8 hours ago #1876 by ROBERT TARDELL
New SIG pro 1.2 ver Same ISSUES. was created by ROBERT TARDELL
Sadly I have to admit, everything remains as it was before the update to latest version.
I have on my front page Ultimate AJAX New flash module 2.1, front page slide show 1.3 and current Simple Image gallery pro 1.2. I tried with every possible combination, going back and forth with no luck.
Do I have to start from the scratch and build a new site just for testing purposes and play a bit with joomlaworks.net extensions?...no way!

by the way, I just care getting display it properly on firefox 2.X and IE7.0..

Just want to share my experiences with joomlaworks.net products here instead going to joomla.org extensions reviews.

You want to take a look to my frustration, please go to:
pescadoresdehombres.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 8 hours ago #1877 by Deemak
Replied by Deemak on topic Re: New SIG pro 1.2 ver Same ISSUES.
Agreed. I ahd these problems before and was thrilled to see an update today. However, it did not change anything for me.

1) My thumbs will not sit next to each other and will only sit vertically.

2) If there are other images on that page, it will pull those images from those folders and add them to the gallery once the images are large. Now viewing 1 of 10, when there is only 4 images in that folder.

3) The custom thumb sizing {gallery}some_folder:300:160{/gallery} will not override the defaults in SIG pro. 

This is driving me insane.  :'(

More
17 years 4 hours ago #1878 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: New SIG pro 1.2 ver Same ISSUES.
@julius.saland
Tomorrow I'm sending everyone v1.4 of the FPSS module. It maximizes compatibility and makes the slideshow run well even with other js libraries on (previously that was not possible).

@Deemak
URL?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)