Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Great layout implementation in 1.2

• Thomas Leuxner
  • Thomas Leuxner's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1879 by Thomas Leuxner
Great layout implementation in 1.2 was created by Thomas Leuxner
Very nice implementation of custom layouts. Now i no longer need to fumble with the default css file. Thanks Fotis.  :)

This week I functioned as an incubator of innovations for contributions to the value chain. To the observer it looks as if I am doing nothing, but on the inside, I am incubating my brains out...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thomas Leuxner
More
17 years 2 weeks ago - 17 years 2 weeks ago #1880 by Thomas Leuxner
Replied by Thomas Leuxner on topic Re: Great layout implementation in 1.2
<!--[if IE 7]>
        <style type="text/css" media="all">
        .sig_cont .sig_thumb a span.sig_pseudocaption,.sig_cont .sig_thumb a:hover span.sig_pseudocaption {bottom:10px;left:0px;}
        .sig_cont .sig_thumb a span.sig_caption,.sig_cont .sig_thumb a:hover span.sig_caption {bottom:10px;left:0px;}
        </style>
<![endif]-->

These codelines in "plugin_jw_sigpro.php" interfere with my shadowless layout. Therefor i removed them. What is the purpose of the switch for IE7/IE6?

Thomas.

This week I functioned as an incubator of innovations for contributions to the value chain. To the observer it looks as if I am doing nothing, but on the inside, I am incubating my brains out...

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1881 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Great layout implementation in 1.2
Well, to fix how the captions look in IE7 for the default layout. But since the YB layout does not have relative positioning, they should not affect the overall styling in IE7. If removing them works for you, go ahead and do it. Just remember to restore these lines if you get back to the default layout...  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Thomas Leuxner
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1882 by Thomas Leuxner
Ok thanks. Maybe this can be made configurable later on so i don't conflicts custom templats.

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1883 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Great layout implementation in 1.2
Sure  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Thomas Leuxner
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #1884 by Thomas Leuxner
Great  :D