Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Image Gallery Pro & MDRImagebot Pro

• jemand
  • jemand's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 week ago #2332 by jemand
Image Gallery Pro & MDRImagebot Pro was created by jemand
Can there be any problems if I use the MDRImagebot Pro (Mosthumb Pro earlier) and the Simple Image Gallery Pro together?
The MDRImagebot is using the lightboxeffect and need this Code in the template to run:

<script language="JavaScript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/mambots/content/mdrimagebot/lightbox/lightbox_plus.js" type="text/javascript"></script><link href="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/mambots/content/mdrimagebot/lightbox/lightbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

in the past I had many problems with other extensions that using the lightboxeffect too or need javaScript...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #2333 by Thomas Leuxner
Replied by Thomas Leuxner on topic Re: Image Gallery Pro & MDRImagebot Pro
I'm using both of them on my site. The Gallery Pro Lightbox collides with the ImageBot lightbox. Therefor i use the Greybox in Gallery Pro which looks better anyway. You may see them both working at www.leuxner.com

Thomas

This week I functioned as an incubator of innovations for contributions to the value chain. To the observer it looks as if I am doing nothing, but on the inside, I am incubating my brains out...

More
17 years 1 week ago #2334 by mikeinaction
Replied by mikeinaction on topic Re: Image Gallery Pro & MDRImagebot Pro

I'm using both of them on my site. The Gallery Pro Lightbox collides with the ImageBot lightbox. Therefor i use the Greybox in Gallery Pro which looks better anyway

I am planning to include an image gallery feature on my website, but I am facing some issues  :'(

I have expertise only in PHP, and this is the reason why I am looking for a script which can help my friends to share their images just like www.irisize.com.

It should also allow my friends to upload images from their cell, phone cameras etc etc.

Do let me know if there is any script available for download. I am even willing to shell out some money for purchasing some nice image gallery script  :-[

Mike In Action

More
17 years 4 days ago #2335 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Image Gallery Pro & MDRImagebot Pro
@mikeinaction

If you're interested in custom development, feel free to contact JoomlaWorks at joomlaworks [at] gmail [dot] com. Make sure you mention your exact requirements.

Thanks  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)