Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problem: Large image does not display correctly

• spinfx
  • spinfx's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 1 week ago #2386 by spinfx
Yia sou Fotis

I am having problems now that I upgraded to SIG Pro.

When using the free version, everything displayed correctly. The page went grey and the image opened on top with the Next and Previous buttons etc. Perfect except for the fact that the filename was displayed.

So I upgraded so I could use captions, and while the captions work, the layout is unstable (sometimes one vertical line, sometimes in a grid. Now all that happens when I click on an image is Firefox opens a new window and displays the large image in the new window - not as impressive  :(

The plugin is used on this page www.naturebase.net/content/view/2746/1427/

Please have a look and advise.

Yia sou, David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 days ago #2387 by Joshua Sprague
Replied by Joshua Sprague on topic Re: Problem: Large image does not display correctly
Looks like you resolved the problem:)  Mind shareing your solution...I have the same bloody problem.  Thanks

More
17 years 4 days ago #2388 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Problem: Large image does not display correctly
Yia sou, too, spinfx!  :D

Well, you might face 2 issues.
a) JS conflict - to make sure, simply change your current popup engine to some other OR
b) you have "caching" on in Joomla. Disable it and see if it works. If it does, then you're simply facing the "frontpage cache issue" problem on the latest 1.0.x versions of Joomla, which unfortunately the J! team is not gonna fix (they focus on 1.5 now).

Let me know.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)